Part 9

The next day you woke up in Jungkook 's arms. He was already awake and when you opened your eyes you saw him barefaced looking at you. He saw that you opened your eyes and he showed his bunny smile. 

"Goodmorning Y/N!" He smiled cuter. 

"Goodmorning!" You smiled cutely.

"Y/N you're cute when you're sleepy." You blushed.

"You're always cute Jungkook."

"But you're cuter!"

"And what if I say that you're the cutest hm?" 

"You got me there." You both giggled. 

After that you both went out of the bed and started making yourself done. Jungkook in an amazing suit and you in an cute dress. You didn't got expensive dresses or something you didn't like dresses. 

**mAAAGIcal timeskip**

        **At the party**

"Woah Y/N you're looking good!" Jimin said. All of your friends were at the party. 

"Thanks Jimin you too!" And then you heard Jungkook coughing.

"Hm Jimin I guess I'm the one who has to say that?" He looked a bit angry at Jimin. 

"Oh man Jungkook don't act childish she's also my friend."

"I know I'm sorry you know how fast I become jealous." 

"It's okay! I should also look out for what I'm saying." 

After that Jungkook 's mother walked to him. 

"Hello my son!" She said.

"Hi mom! Happy birthday!"

"Thank you!" You awkwardly stand next to Jungkook.

"So who is this girl?" She already said a bit protective.

"This is my girlfriend Y/N! I brought her here because I thought you wanted to meet her! So I introduce you to her. The love of my life, the one who has my heart!"

"Well okay hello I'm Jungkook 's mom." She gave you a hand.

"Hello! Nice to meet you I'm Y/N." You smiled and made a little bow.

"And what are your parents doing for work?"

"Oh mhm my mother is doing (work) and my father (work)."

You noticed her rolling her eyes while mumbling something probably cursing and insulting you. His mother sighed deeply before talking.

"Jungkook I'm gonna be honest with you, you don't have any future with this girl I mean don't get me wrong. You belong to a big family and you just fell in love with a low class girl? You must be kidding me. She's probably poor. You don't deserve her, you deserve better. She may use you for the money. Now get this girl out of my sight I never want to see her again! Not here at my party or ever again in my life!. You taste suck." She said rolling her eyes.

It was hard for you not to cry you were holding up so much tears. 

"Hey stop it now! I love her for who she is. And it is me who is her future not you. You have no right's to say these things about her and to be mad at her, you don't even know her! She's such a kindhearted girl and you just want me to break up with her because her parents don't have the same work as you? At least Y/N isn't selfish, arrogant, seeking for people's attention, seeking money like you! You also don't even make time to come and visit me, Y/N and I have been friends for like 5 years and you haven't seen her before! The only thing you're thinking about is money and travel and-"

His mom cute off bye slapping him.

"How dare you Jeon Jungkook! How dare you to talk to me like that! You are helping this poor shitty girl? You want her more than your mother? What a shame for the family to have a son like this!"

"I'm sorry for being rude to you mom. But if you can't accept then you can forget me as your son."

After that Jungkook 's mom ran away from you and Jungkook screaming about how stupid you were.

"Y/N I'm truly sorry for my mom 's attitude please don't believe everything what she said. I love you so so much, remember that I won't ever leave you no matter what happens and-"

"No Jungkook it's okay she must be right. I don't deserve you. You are way too perfect for me, you are high class and I am low. You are good looking while I-"

"Y/N stop it! Don't say these things! Don't you dare to tell me you believe my mother! I love you for who you are, a caring, kindhearted girl! Y/N you are sweet, cute, beautiful, everything! That she says she hate you doesn't mean that I hate you! Y/N I swear I will never leave you!" 

"But Jungkook she is your mom! You need to follow her rules! What she said is right. You don't have a future in me. There are much more perfect girls in this world! You will probably find a better girl then me!"

"I don't care if there are better girls or not, I love you Y/N, you! Not a random other girl, Y/N you are the one. You made me happy, you cared for me, you helped with my problems, with everything. My mom can't let me break up with you. I want you to make me happy."

"But Jungkook why? Why? Don't do this because of me, don't be stupid for me!"

"Y/N I'm not doing stupid things! Stop with believing what my mom said! It's going to be okay stop it now! I'm not going to leave you okay? I love you so so much! Please, don't let this cut our relationship Y/N!" 

"Jungkook I truly love you too! But if your mom wants us to break up we should do that. I don't want you to do stupid things!"

"Indeed, Jungkook you are a stupid guy." You heard a voice coming out of nothing. It was his father.

"Why did you told it to your mom you knew she would never accept this!" His father said.

"I don't know dad, just because I am so happy with Y/N I-I wanted to let her know it." And Jungkook started crying so did you. He hugged his dad.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/N I'm Jungkook 's dad." He gave you a hand.

"Y/N don't cry, you're welcome by me, you may not be welcome by my son his mom but that is going to be okay. I'll talk with her." 

"Thank you sir." You said while crying and you smiled.

"Jungkook take care of your beautiful girlfriend, I can see on her face she's an amazing girl. I wish you two the best, I'm going to talk with your mom."

"Okay, thanks dad.." He gave him one more hug and then he hugged you. After that you both just headed back home, I became too much.

(HOLE SHIIIT THIS PART IS LONG :OO I'm really proud if it tho c:)