Part 12

"Jungkook you can't just not go to them! What if there will come more trouble?" You said. Your mom and dad looked each other in the eyes and nodded. 

"We're going to your parents Jungkook, this can't be true I'm not letting this happen!" You dad said mad.

"Thanks Y/D/N.." He gave him the address of their house and after that you, your parents and Jungkook talked about what your parents wanted to do. Then they went to their house and you and Jungkook went home. These days were hard, it felt like the bullies were back or something. When you came home you started crying again. 

"Why does this happen to us Jungkook? why?"

"I don't know baby, it will be over in some days."

"If you say so.."

"Come here.." He said almost crying. You walked to him and he kissed you for a long time. He hugged you and took you to the couch he started playing a movie and picked up blankets. You sat right next to him with your arms around him. It was a silence in the room. The only thing you heard was the movie and some sobs. Every time you sobbed he hugged you a little bit tighter. You lay with your head on his shoulder and sadly watching the movie. After some hours you got a message from your dad.

"Y/N we talked with Jungkooks parents and as jungkook said his father don't care about what we are, how rich we are and stuff like that. But after that we talked with his mom with his dad and it went.. okay? I guess..? After a huge fight we gave her the conclusion that we're just normal people and that it doesn't care about how rich we are. She said that it was okay to have a relationship with Jungkook but she still don't want to see you again. We're going to talk about that later with her and Jungkooks dad. But for now, he doesn't have to move back you two could stay there together. I wish you truly the best Y/N, you two are an amazing couple and I saw how much he cared about you this day."

Jungkook also saw the message and he looked so happy at you.

"I don't have to move back?!" He smiled.

"Nope!" You smiled back at him and he kissed you.

"Y/N I'm so happy! I'm so happy that I can stay here with you! I love you!" 

"I love you too kookie." You smiled cuter. After that you continued watching the movie. You put your head on his chest. He looked down at you.

"You're so beautiful Y/N.." He whispered and gave you a little kiss on your fore head. You looked up at him and kissed him back. 

"I love you Jungkook.." You said as you started playing with his hands.

"I love you too my princess.." You closed your eyes as he started to hum. You listened to him and fell asleep. He kept humming until he heard your soft breathing. He picked you up in a cute way to your bedroom. He tucked you into the bed putting the blankets over you, going next to you and hugging you tight in his chest. Then he said: "Good night baby I love you."