Part 23

*Time skip of 5 weeks*

Last weeks went okay, there were no bullies, no dramatic things just calmly living your life with your boyfriend Jungkook. The vacation started and it was the day before you guys will go to (Random islands name) and you were so so so excited since you always wanted to go there.

"JUNGKOOOOK!!!" You screamed.

"WHAT IS IT Y/NNNNNN?"

"Did you already pack your things?"

"No why would I?"

"We're going on vacation tomorrow did you forgot it?" You giggled.

"NO I DIDN'T!" He blushed and walked away to his room. You giggled again and started packing some more things again.

"Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!?" He screamed out of his room.

"YEEEEES?" 

"DO THEY HAVE A SWIMMING POOL?" 

"Good question, let's take a look."

"Oh."

You walked to his room because your laptop was there. You searched up the site of the hotel and yes, they have got a swimming pool. Jungkook started cheering. 

"Kook calm down! We still have neighbors!"

"Who the heck cares about their neighbors?"

"Okay, there you have a point.."

"Anyways, babe have you ever been on a plane?"

"No.."

"Okay and, are you scared?"

"Maybe, NOW I'M GOING TO PACK MY THINGS BYE!" You said and walked away. Jungkook giggled and also packed the rest. After a hour and a half you both were done and you made dinner. Both of you ate it.

"Y/n you don't have to be scared for the plane, I'm with you and your parents are there too."

"I know Kookie but I don't know it's still scary.."

"Yea, I totally get you. The first time when I was on a plane I was scared too."

"You and scared? WOAH!"

"Oh I'm afraid for more things, don't worry."

"And what is that then?"

"I'm afraid to lose you!" 

"Smooth..." You said and Jungkook giggled.

"Anyways, do you think we need a extra backpack for things?"

"Good idea of you! I didn't know where to put my laptop lol."

"Okay, I see that as a yes."

"Yep!" 

After you were done with eating you did the dishes and packed your things for in your backpack, there were still some things left to pack but you needed it for this evening and tomorrow morning.

"When will our flight begin?"

"At 4 AM.. So we have to sleep early.."

"Oh okay! If you're next to me, it'll be good."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know but I want you with me..?"

"Okie, well did you pack your things?"

"Yep! I only have my toothbrush and my brush left, because I need them later."

"Me too! Oh and my Pj's do I have to wear. Are you clothes for this morning done?"

"Yep!"

"Good! Let's sleep then!" 

You changed into your Pj's and layed down in the bed with Jungkook next to you.

"Babe, I'm so excited for vacation, you don't know."

"Same babe, it'll be awesome! I'm glad you're with me!"

"I'm glad you chose me to come with you."

"No problem baby, you deserve it!" You kissed his cheek and he blushed you noticed it and giggled.

"Anyways, sleep well baby."

"Good night Kook!"

You hugged him and you both fell asleep.

*Time skip of 6 hours*

                *at 2AM*

Your alarm clock started ringing and you woke up. You moved a bit and you saw Jungkook still sleeping like a baby but he has to wake up so you started moving him.

"Ahh Y/n is it already time to wake up?" He said tiredly.

"Yes baby it's time.. I'm also tired.."

"Mhmm okay thenn.." 

You stood up and changed clothes, brushed your teeth and did your hair so did Jungkook. You both packed your last things and both wore comfy clothes. Oversized shirts and sweatpants. You pulled all the coffers in Jungkooks car and drove with him to your parents house. You came there and knocked on the door and they opened the door. 

"Hey Y/n and Jungkook! Are you guys excited?" 

"Of course we are! But we're still really tired.."

"Don't worry, we'll go in our car so you both don't have to drive."

"Ahh thanks M/n I can't take that right now, I just woke up."

"No problem Jungkook, Y/n's father is practically awake."

"Lol okay, well let's get it then!"

You guys drove to the airport which wasn't really far. You came there and checked in and did like all the things you need to do there and you waited for the airplane. You played a game on your phone but what you didn't notice was that Jungkook wanted attention. (lol)

He started laying his head on your shoulder and looked at your phone, he started moving around and you got a little annoyed. 

"Jungkook what is ittt.."

"I want your attention, you've been so silent.."

"I'm sorry kookie.. I'm just so tired.. And we still need to wait 15 minutes ugh.."

"It's okay baby.. I'm with you and I will entertain you!" He got shy because he called you baby around your parents and he said entertain really dramatic. Your parents looked at you and Jungkook and he noticed it.

"Uhmm.. I- uhh.."

"Jungkook it's okay, don't be ashamed."

"O-okay!" He said and you giggled.

"Anyways how do you want to EnTeRtAiN me then?" 

"Let me think, maybe this?" He started tickling you.

"NO JUNGKOOK, STOP!" He stopped directly. 

"I'm sorryyy!" 

"It's okay, for this time..'' 

"Let's play a game together on our phones!" 

He send you a message through messenger so you could join the game. You played that the whole time and the plane finally came there. 

(YEA IKR, SMALL PART BUT I GTG NOW xD Sorryyy!)