Chapter 2

I wait for all of the students to leave the room so I could speak with Ms. Kim, finally all of them left and I was left alone with Ms. Kim.

I stay seated not wanting to speak about my failing grade, she then noticed and said, "Hei Ryung." "Yes Ms. Kim?" I say in fear. She motioned her finger, signaling me to come up to her desk.

"Hei Ryung, your score is dangerously low in this exam, not only this exam but your past exams as well."

"Yes...I know, Ms. Kim. I was extremely disappointed. I studied really hard for this exam...as you can tell." I slowly lift my finger, pointing towards my dark circles.

"I see, but you need to work better than this, I suggest you get a tutor."

A tutor...? Maybe this could work.

"A-A tutor?"

"Yes Hei Ryung, you can start today, your tutor is Kim Namjoon."

Kim Namjoon? The top senior student? "K-Kim Namjoon?"

"Yes, you can contact him, here."

She slides a piece of paper across the wooden desk to me, and a neatly written number was shown.

"He is the top 1 student in his senior year, his grades are always 92 above, he is a consistent student,  I think he can help you. He surely has some techniques in hand."

She smiled, fixing her glasses as she pushed a strand of hair to the back of her ear.

"T-Thank you Ms. Kim."

"You're always welcome."

I leave the classroom and decided to try to have a session with this...Namjoon guy.