Epilogue

“Eomma!” Jiseun waves as she runs towards her mother, Hei Ryung. “Seunnie!” Hei Ryung lifts Jiseun as she gave her a big hug. “How was school?” Hei Ryung says as she carries her to her car. “It was fine eomma.” She sounded sad. “Everything...okay?” Hei Ryung says as she felt something wrong through Jiseun's voice, it sounded fragile.

“Y-yeah I guess,” Hei Ryung frowned as she opens the car door. Jiseun went in the back seat and puts her seatbelt on. “Come on, Jiseun, my 8 year old princess.” Jiseun sighs. “I have homework.” Hei Ryung can't help but chuckle. “What's wrong eomma?” Hei Ryung smiles and drives off.

-

“Appa!” Jiseun runs as Namjoon runs towards her. “How's my princess doing?” Namjoon says as he lifts Jiseun up and kisses her cheek. He puts her down and kissed Hei Ryung in her forehead. Jiseun frowns, “What's wrong Seun?” Namjoon asks.

“I have homework.” She sighs. Namjoon looked at Hei Ryung and back at Jiseun. “Go change, I'll Tutor You,

-

“Appa can you help me with this?” Jiseun asks, as she taps her pencil on her book. “Here,” Namjoon points on her book. Hei Ryung was behind them, meters away, watching them from the kitchen.

She saw her in her.

“Dinner is ready!” Hei Ryung yells from the kitchen. “Let's have dinner and take a break okag Seun?” Jiseun nods. Namjoon and Jiseun took a seat and took a big chunk from the pasta. Jiseun looked down. “What's wrong?”

Jiseun puts her fork down and looked through Hei Ryung and Namjoon's eyes. “Eomma, how did you meet appa?” Hei Ryung and Namjoon looked into each others eyes. They looked back. “So, this is how it happened.”

The End