Chapter 12

I flinched as if my body took a screenshot. "Yoongi," I placed a hand on my heart.

"Stop being dramatic, who are you texting?" He tilted his head as he leaned his body on the rim of the door.

"Uhm...Jinah?" I gave an awkward smile.

"Is that a question? What's Jinah saying that makes you blush this hard." He came closer, his small pink apron scrunching as he walked.

"W-Why are you in my room?" I questioned, leaning on my bed rest, bringing the mobile close to me.

He stopped and leaned in, snatching the phone from me, my eyes widened and my heart started pounding as he stood straight and read the messages.

I dashed towards him, "Kim Namjoon." He said, my palms getting sweaty as I jump up and down, trying to yank the phone away from him.

He holds it above his head, my brother is just a few inches taller than me. I jump, reaching for it.

"Familiar name." Yoongi said as he ran around my room. He faced the phone towards him, still reading the messages. I chased him around the room.

Panting he gave my phone back. "Can you not!" I whined, throwing my body on the matress and I bury my face in my pillow.

"Hmm, ‘ Tutor ’ since when did you get a Guide?" He tapped his chin.

I threw the pillow away from my face and sat up. "Ms Kim told me to." I rolled my eyes.

"He sounds so familiar," He exclaimed.

"Okay I know he's familiar, can you just not read my messages please." I crossed my arms.

"Alright, anyway, breakfast is ready, come downstairs." He walked to the door and winked, I groaned, forcefully lie down.

He closed the door as I heard his laugh.

I heard the door open once again, "Also wake Kook up." I groaned once again before hearing the door close.