Chapter 19

I receive a text... Who?

Yoongi POV
As I look out my window, Namjoon leaves and drove away. I sigh as I lay down on my newly changed bed sheets. I browse through my phone and checked my messages. "Namjoon..." I decided to wait for some time to pass, I don't want him to text while driving. As 30 minutes pass by, I texted him.

[Text]
-Are you home?
-I'm sorry but who is this?
-Hmm, forgot?
-Yoongi?
-You guessed it. So how did it go?
-Well, it went really good.
She is a fast learner.
-Glad to know.
-I have something to tell you
hyung...
-Go ahead
-I like Hei Ryung...

As I read those words, I couldn't process what it said. Namjoon likes
my sister.

He likes Hei Ryung, I was surprised, I want him to date Hei Ryung...my sister. I can trust him, even though we just reunited today, I can trust him.

I dashed out my room and ran across the hallway to my sisters room. I slam the door open. 

"Ya-" I cut myself off when I see Hei Ryung dozed off to sleep, "Wow a heavy sleeper." I whisper to myself, she didn't seem to hear the loud slam.

I slowly tip toed towards her bed and sat beside her, I decided to stay there until she wakes up.

23 minutes later
As time passes by, my eyes felt heavy and it shut, I fell asleep.

Hei Ryung POV
I roll around my bed and felt a presence, it felt like a person, in shock I wake up and rub my eyes, I sigh. It's just Yoongi.

I was confused why he was in my room, as I was about to get up, I see a light on his phone. "oh it's unlocked" his phone was unlocked. I wanted to take vengeance from what he did earlier this day, texting Joonie.

I slowly snatch his phone from his grip and was amazed at how we was not bothered, he is still alseep.

I take his phone and see what he had games? Social media? As I was going to click one of his games, a notification came.

It was from his messages, I thought twice about it, and I decided to see who messaged my brother.

I click his messages and see whose the person contacting him, I press on the notification and... Namjoon?

Curious, I read the message
[Text]
-Hyung? Sorry...

What happened? I scroll up and my eyes landed on one message.