Chapter 30

Kim Namjoon
"SeokJin hyung?" I blurt out. He sits down beside me on the couch and sighed, I still have clearly red eyes. "So I heard you're brokenhearted," There I burry my face in a pillow. "Y-yeah hyung," It came out muffled. He sighs, "Joon sit up," I sit up.

"Where did you get this information?" I ask. "Tch, no time for that," "Wha-" But was cut off with hyung dragging me to my bedroom. "1st of all, you need to try again." He says.

Hei Ryung
I sat down my bed thinking about the worse things that could happen,

He just misunderstood.

I lay down and sighed, "Pity party," I say out. I sat up and stared at my white blank wall. "The English test.."
I forcefully lay down again. "He won't come," I sighed as I cried myself to sleep.

Monday Morning

Hei Ryung
I wake up, hear the painfully annoying noise of my alarm. I took my phone and snoozed it, and laid down feeling the puff in my eyes. I stood up and walked to my mirror. "I look like a bee stung me." I say unsatisfied,

I took a shower, feeling the guilt and regret pile up my shoulders as cold drops of water drips down my hair. I got out the shower and dried myself. I stood in front of my messy closet and my mood went down, I grabbed any thing I could find and ended up with a shirt and a pair of black joggers.

I put it on amd pulled down the white shirt. I look in the mirror with puff in my eyes. I sighed and combed my hair, I walk downstairs as I grabbed my phone. I walked in the kitchen looking for a metal spoon.

I opened a drawer and found one. I got it and placed it in the freezer for about 5 minutes. I took it out and placed it on my eye. I looked and scrolled through Instagram.

♡Liked by lalalisa and 38,059 others

HeiHeiRyung: Can't process

Jihyo_jjang: It's okay Ryung

I sighed, and took off my spoon. My eyes became less puffy and placed the spoon on the sink. Yoongi came in, “Want me to take you to school?” I look behind, “No thanks, I'll walk to school today.” I declined.

He nods in understanding and said, “I'll pick you up tho,” I smile slightly and nod, “Okay,” He chuckles. “Okay, go to school, you don't wanna be late.” I smile, and walk to the living room. I put on my shoes and grabbed my back. I walk out the door and out the gate.

I sighed, smelling the smell of rain from last night. I walk down to school, kicking rocks on the way. I sighed,

Why does it has to be this way?

Questions filled my head,

Why did you do it?

Why did he run?