Chapter 25

We go in the elevator, his hand still clasped on to mine. "Hey, I think I saw you here earlier." He says, facing me. It was him, "Y-yeah me too, I thought it was you." He chuckles. "It was me..." He says quietly.

We arrived on the ground floor and we wait for Yoongi, my phone rang. As I was about to remove my hand from Namjoon's, he held it tighter. I face him, "You have another hand." I chuckle. I use my other hand and take my phone.

-In Call with Yoongi-

Yoongi: Hei Ryung where are you?
Hei Ryung: We are beside the theater.
Yoongi: We?

His voice was so clear, it felt like he was beside me.

Hei Ryung: Ye-yeah with Namjoon.
Yoongi: Okay

I really felt like he was behind me so I looked back and my mint haired brother was there standing with a smirk. "What's going on here?" He says with that tone.

I was about to let go but Namjoon held it. "Her hand was cold hyung." Namjoon chimes in. "Yea-yeah" I blurt out. "Okay then, let's go."

We walk to the parking lot and I sat at the back seat. Namjoon sits beside me, I felt warm with him. Yoongi locks the doors and adjusts the rear view mirror, He looks into the mirror and coughs. "No one is going to sit beside me?" He asks. As I heard that question I reached for the door, but a hand prevented me from doing it. "We are okay hyung." Namjoon says, I face him with a confused red face. He just smiles, with that i melted under his touch.

[Author]
Y'all I can't right now, just fuking 200+ words, I'm sorry y'all. So sorry for short chapters. :'))