Chapter 8

He advances towards me, "You ready?" Chills go down my spine as he questions me, "Ye—".

I got cut off as my group of friends arrive, Jinha says, "Are you Hei Ryung's 'tutor'? She winks, I nudge her arm "What do you think you're doing?" I whisper shout.

She smirks, I roll my eyes. "So, you're really Hei Ryung's tutor?" Dea says, Namjoon looks confused, he kinda looks cute confused, I chuckle.

"What's funny?" Minjung says. "W-What?" She chuckles as well. "Yes, I'm just Hei Ryung's tutor." He says as he pulls my arm to link with his, I was surprised with his actions.

"We'll be leaving now, have a good day, Juniors." He smiles, kinda looked fake not gonna lie.

He lets go of my arm and walks out the school entrance, down the stairs.

I stay there, staring at him then looking back to my friends. "Well, see you tomorrow, I guess?" They chuckled.

I smiled, walking down the stairs, looking at Namjoon, who is currently waiting in the middle of the path.

I stood in front of him as he held my wrist, leading me outside of the school. Walking to a familiar place, we stand in front of a bike.

"Sit here." He patted on the seat behind the main one. "M-Me? Sit there?" I point at the steel seat.

"Wh-What's wrong with it?" He stood up straight, scratching his nape.

"Wait I didn't mean it like that... It's my first time on a bike like this..." I played with my fingers, hearing the chattering of students from the side walks.

"It's alright, you can hold on to me." He pointed to his shoulders.

He walked towards the 2 wheeled transportation and sat on it. He turned his head towards me, his eyes pointing on the seat behind him.

I hesitantly sat on it, gulping.

He laughed, "Come one Hei Ryung, it's not gonna bite you." I giggled. "Hold tight." He placed his right foot on a pedal.

"Wait wh–" With that, we suddenly went zoom.

---

"N-Namjoon you went to fast there." I panted as I stood up from the bike.

"You're acting like you we're the one pedalling, haha, let's go inside?"

He walked in the café and held the door. I quickly pull my socks up and rush to the door.

"Thank you." I flashed a small smile.

He looked around and pointed at a table, it had 2 seats, beside a window.

"Do you want something?" He questioned, as I sat down on the soft chair.

"Not really, thank you though." I tried my best to decline, kindly.

"Why not? At least order a drink, you deserve it, Hei Ryung." He sat in front of me, tilting his head.

There was a long pause. "Thank you, Namjoon.