Chapter 10

I stared at out the window, admiring the starry night. "Do you have a significant other?" A sudden question echos, stomach feels like it's twisting.

"Uhm...no? why do you question?" I fidget with my fingers, feeling my cheeks heat up.

He wore a smug smile, and laughed. "Let's go..? Is this your stop?" He points out the window as I felt the bus pause. "Uh, yeah!" I turn my head to his direction and scratched the back of my head.

I stood up walking down the small path between chairs. Holding on to vacant chairs. I wasn't paying attention until I felt the air go up, falling on knees.

"H-Hey, Hei Ryung, are you okay?"

I felt my arm getting pulled.

"Ow..." I winced in pain as I grabbed on to my right knee.

I look around to see the few people staring at my direction. I looked for the cause, why did I trip? I looked down to see a foot out in the path.

I followed it to see a young boy wearing earphones.

I stood up dusting my skirt, that was embarrassing...

The young boy stood up. "I'm r-really sorry, I-I apologize..." He bowed multiple times.

"It's, fine." I said grabbing on to my knee. "Uh.. let's go?" Namjoon said once again. I nodded and walked down the 2 steps out the open door.

As I felt the cold air hit my skin, I sighed. "Are you hurt?" Namjoon held my arm and lead me to a bench.

He lightly pushed my shoulders down, making me sit down. He sat beside me and brought my leg up to his lap.

"N-No, not really..." I said, nervously.

He examined my knee, I did the same. There was nothing much but 2 small scratches and just a bit of blood.

"There's a convenience store near by, do you want it treated?" He sighed, looking at the minor injury.

"No it's fine." I quickly took my leg off his lap and stood up.

"Uh..yeah..this way!" I started walking the way my house is located.

Hei Ryung what was that...

He gives me some sort of feeling...

Do I like him? No, I just met him yesterday come on Hei Ryung.

"Thank you for sending me home Namjoon..." I stand in front of the gates of the house.

He smiled, "No problem...by the way, this neighborhood seems familiar," He looked around, the lamp post shining behind him.

"I think I lived here before." He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Anyway, I think you should head inside," He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hei Ryung?" I heard a familiar voice and looked in the gates. "I should get going," I smiled. "Thank you once again." I thanked and opened the gate with the key in my hand.

I walked in to the path, passing by the grass and in to the front door. I looked behind me and waved goodbye to Namjoon.

He mouthed the word ' bye ' and I went inside.

"Hei Ryung? That's you right, if you're a robber, leave me alone!" I heard the young boy's voice.

"Calm down Kook, you think a person would rob you in this school uniform." I closed the front door and took off my shoes, sliding my feet in to the white slippers.

"You're home late." My younger brother said, putting on his headset.

"Tutor," I said, flopping down the grey couch. "Since when did you get a tutor?" He said, laughing at the thought of me having one.

"Just yesterday, Ms Kim told me to." I stood up and walked in to the kitchen. Grabbing a snack and sitting back down on the couch.

"Oh, so was that your tutor? The guy who sent you home--- Die! Die!" He yelled in to his mic as he rapidly clicks his mouse.

"Yeah, and stop playing that game, you're loud and it's late." I rested my feet up the coffee table.

"Yeah sure, are you sure he wasn't your beau? By the way, Mom and Dad are in a business trip," He said, clicking the space button.

"Again?" I sighed, checking the envelope on the desk. I looked like there were bills in there. I tossed it back on the desk and stretched my arms.

"And no, he's not my boyfriend, Kook." I stood up, going back to the kitchen and placing the dishes in the sink.

"Word Word, I can't trust that." He started to yell in the mic again.

"Whatever," I carried my bag and walked up the stairs into my room.