Chapter 6

As I jump up and down out of joy, a tall boy stands before me.

"You passed?" He startled me, I flinch and he chuckles.

"O-Oh hi...Namjoon."

"Soooo? How was the exam?"

"Well...I passed!" He widen his eyes in shock.

"Wah! Already? That's great!" He congratulated.

"Thank you, you helped me a lot." I chuckled and held on to my skirt as I felt the cold breeze pass by the hallway.

"Will you be studying today?" He leans against the locker doors, crossing his arms together.

"Uh..sure I guess?" He straighten his posture and clapped. "Alright, meet you at 4:05." I nod and before he walks away, looking back, smiling.

I feel my cheeks heat up, I hope he didn't see that. He then walks away to his class, I stand there admiring his broad shoulders, tall figure, fluffy brown hair, and his cute glasses.

I sigh, but as I did, my friends came  "Are you seeing someone?" Dea says curiously.

"Yeah, are you?" Jinha pokes her head behind Dea, I blush. "W-What no I'm not, w-where did you find that info huh?" I stuttered, laughing awkwardly.

"Are you sure? Then who was that guy over there, Ryung?" Jieun says with a smug smile. Suspiciously.

"Oh him?" I point to the boy walking down the hall, in the distance. "That's my tutor guys..." I say in embarrassment.

"You're lucky to have him as your tutor, he is top 1 in his senior year." Minjung winks.

"Yeah he is, take the chance!" Dea shook my shoulders. "Dea what are you talking about." She laughs as she let go of my shoulders.

"What were you two talking about? Hmmm?" Jinha asks as if something romantic was going to happen.

"Awh come on guys, it's just another meeting later." I groaned, making them laugh.

"Alright alright, we trust you and your ‘meeting’." Minjung makes a “quote on quote” finger motion.

"Just go to your classes, you're going to be late." I say partially laughing, I love these dorks.

"Okay bye Hei Ryung!" Jieun says. I wave goodbye and they do the same.