Chapter 4

"I've been in your situation before, when I tried to memorize every word but I would fail."

"Ah, I see now."

"I think you're a visual learner."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, you explained photosynthesis to me without any book, so you probably understand more through pictures."

He is right, I guess?

"Let's get started?"

"Sure,"

--2 Hours Later--

"And..." He prolonged the word. "We're done for today."

"Wah, It's been 2 hours, time flew by really fast, haha." I say, I did have a lot of fun with him. He is actually really patient and friendly.

"Thank you so much for today... Namjoon." I say shyly, I could feel my cheeks heat up as he looks at me.

He notices and giggles.

"Haha, anytime Hei Ryung, and by the way, you can text me anytime if you want a session, bye now!"

"Bye Namjoon!" He just waves and left the library.

I sat there, am I in love? He is kinda cute. Okay no! You can't fall in love with someone you just met, that's stupid Hei Ryung, don't be stupid.

I thought to myself and lightly chuckle as I walk out the library.

--The Next Day--

Today was the exam. The topic about what me and Namjoon discussed about yesterday.

I thought to myself, I can do this! The quiz began. I answered every question carefully and thought about the answer twice to be sure.

A bead of cold sweat drip down my forehead as I look up to see the time ticking fast.

I finally answered the last number, sighing deeply and submitted it to Ms. Kim, I sit there anxious as I fidget with my fingers.

I think I can actually pass.