Chapter 11

As I slam my door I bury my face in my pillow.

What a day...

I stood up and placed my bag beside my bed. Walking to the shower, I grab a towel, said goodbye to my clothes as I toss them in the hamper. I hopped in the shower as I felt the hot water flow down my skin.

Finally.

---

I wrap my hair in a towel, lifting my head up, I heard a ding from my phone.

[Text]

Hey :)

Hiii

Are you studying?

Oh I'm about to start to, I
just got out of the shower.

Okay, make sure to show me what you have learned okay?

Alright...

Oh and, do you have siblings?

Oh, I'm the middle child. I have an older brother and a younger brother.

Okay, got it.

I'll go now, I'll study.

Wait does your older brother lives with you?

Uh, Yeah. Why?

Oh, just wondering, okay bye :)

Bye <3

I turned off my phone and stared through my reflection. He's probably just curious. Talking about my brother where is he?

I go downstairs and ask Jungkook, "Where is Yoongi?" I ask him, no response. "Koo," I said once again. He took of his headset and looked up in the stairs to see me.

"Huh?" I rolled my eyes, "Yoongi."  He made an ‘ O ’ with his mouth. "Probably in his room." Oh makes sense. "Go to your room, it's late, did you even do your work?" I raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

I let out a clumsily snicker and made my way to my older brother's room.

I enter his room and see a mint haired man on his bed. Sleeping once again, I look up to him a lot. I slowly close the door and went back in my room, and started to study.

As I wrote the english words, I recall Namjoon holding my hand. The way he speaks in english...

Hei Ryung if you don't stop right now--

--Next Morning--

I flutter my eyes open, as I heard the painfully loud ringer coming from my phone. I reached my hand out to my beside table, snatching the device.

The school number? I slowly answer it.

"Hello?" I answer, kind of nervous.

"Good Morning Hei Ryung, It's Ms Jung, the school principal." I widened my eyes with the sudden call, I frantically sat up.

"Oh yes, g-good morning to you to... anything wrong?" I stuttered.

"Nothing wrong dear, today's class will be cancelled since the school will be doing song renovations and will be fixing some issues." She stated.

"O-Oh okay Ms Jung." I held my excitement inside me.

Yes school is cancelled!

"Alright, enjoy your weekend." She blessed.

"Thank you, y-you t--" The called ended.

Kinda rude.

I check my phone for the time, 7:26 AM.

So no school? Should I text the girls?

As I was about to text my girls, my phone vibrates. Namjoon?

[Text]

Good morning Hei Ryung!

Hi Namjoon, good morning too :)

Did you get a call form Ms. Jung?

Yup, no classes right?

Yeah, I was wondering...

Yes?

Do you want to study, together?

Oh, sure of course!
My place?

Up to you...

Okay, sure, my place.
See you at 2 :)

As I was about to end our conversation, somebody slams open my door.

"GOOD MORNING!"