Chapter 13

I rolled my eyes as I looked over my bedside table. I check the time and it 7:09 AM, I should take a shower. I rip of the blanket around me and walked towards the bathroom.

---

I put on my clothes and shook my head side to side as I snatched the towel off my hair.

Oh right, wake Jungkook up.

I exit my room, walk in the hallway and knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door.

No answer, I knock again, no answer again. "I'm coming in." I twist the doorknob and push the door open.

He's still sleeping? Koo.

I walk towards his bed and tap his shoulder.  "Jungkook, wake up." I say, he moves the opposite side of his bed, I tap his shoulder again.

"Kook," He groans, "5 More minutes please." He sighed as threw his covers over his head.

I rolled my eyes, bang.

He rose up, "Ow! Are you crazy? Why did you do that!" He yelled as he rubbed his forehead.

"I'm gonna get in trouble if you don't wake up okay?" I crossed my arms.

He cursed under his breath. "Okay Okay, I'll go down, jeez just get out of my room." He groaned as he slammed his body back on his mattress.

I raise my hands as if I was in a holdup. "No need for attitude." He groaned even louder through his pillow as I leave his room.

---

"Is Mom and Dad coming home soon?" I asked my older brother. "Maybe in two weeks Ryung." He took his chopsticks and picked up a piece of meat.

"You do the dishes today!" Koo picked up his bowl, placed it in the sink and ran to the living room.

I placed my chopsticks down. "What why me!" I yelled. "I did it two days ago!" He yelled back. I sighed as I face towards my older brother. I begged him with my eyes.

"I did them yesterday." He chuckled as I threw my head back. Ugh.

---

"Jungkook!" I yelled from the sink. "Whaaat." He prolonged his words. "Do you have a bias in NCT?" I asked, scrubbing the bowls away.

"I heard about them but I think mine would be Jaehyun." He yelled through his headset.

Ooooh not a bad choice Koo.

I dry my hands on a hand towel after I placed the last cup on the drying rack.

"God, I need to see a chiropractor after this." I stretched my back as I felt the sharp pain coming from my spine.

As I was about to take my phone, it dinged.