Chapter 9

As I wait for Namjoon to take the order, I felt sleepy and tired so I drifted to sleep.

Kim Namjoon
I finally got the order after a long a  line, I go to the booth where me and Hei Ryung was staying, but as  I look over the booth, I see her, head resting on her crossed arms on the table.

I put the drinks on front of Hei Ryung and I wake her up.

"Hei Ryung-ah." She moves but still asleep, I push her hair away from he face and I freeze as I see her beautiful face.

She's kinda...pretty. I've tried tutoring other students and I felt like I needed to help them...but for Hei Ryung it's like I want to.

I snap out of my thoughts and wake up Hei Ryung for the second time, "Hei Ryung." I say as I tap her shoulder, she slowly opens her eyes and she sits up.

"O-Oh, I'm really sorry..." I chuckle, she is so cute. We now start the session.

Hei Ryung
I slowly open my eyes as I felt a tap on my shoulder, as I open my eyes, I see Namjoon, with his cute dimples, his brown fluffy hair and his cute circular glasses, but I realize I fell asleep. I widened my eyes as I sit up.

"O-Oh, I'm really sorry..." He just chuckles and we now start the session.

As time flies by I start to feel butterflies in my stomach everytime Namjoon smiles or hold my hand to help me with english letters or even just him speaking.

Cliché right? I know. Maybe it's because I haven't experienced this type of feeling.

My heart starts pounding times faster when he comes closer, even just his hand brushing against mine. This feeling makes me like it and hate it.

Namjoon what are you doing to me.

No, Hei Ryung you're crazy.

"Ooookay~ we are done!" He says. I smile, then says.

"Okay, let's go now it's kinda late." I check the time and it's 10 PM, It's late.
I tilted my head and stretched.

He opens the door for me and we exit the café, I walk towards the side walk but as I did someone pulls my hand.

"N-Namjoon?" "Where are you going alone this late at night? Come on I'll send you home."

"B-But my house it just a few minutes from here..."

"Hei Ryung never go alone this late, someone might kidnap you."

I face him, "H-Huh? I mean, o-okay thanks Namjoon."

We walk to the nearest bus stop. I sat down and laid my hand on my lap.

"Wait your bike..."

He sighed, "No it's okay, I can leave it there, I'm friends with the owner." He nodded.