Chapter 23

Yoongi POV
As Hei Ryung leaves the car, I waved goodbye and drove away. I drove away enough for her to not see the car. I see her enter the mall and I park in the parking lot.

I go in the mall and up the escalator to CBTL, my favorite café.
I texted Namjoon.

[Text]
-Where are you now?
-I'm in the elevator.
-Okay I'm waiting in CBTL.
-Hyung, Hei Ryung is in the same elevator with me.
-Don't be obvious.
-She looks hot.
-You fucker don't look at my sister like that.
-Sorry Hyung ;)
-You're still the same Joon.
-lmfao, I'm out.
-Where are you now?
-I see you in the café.

I look up and I see Namjoon wave across the glass. He enters and we sat on a booth, "Want anything?" "Sure"

Earlier this day

Is Hei Ryung going out today?
I texted Jisoo, her best friend.

[Text]
-Jisoo, are you having a day out with Hei Ryung today?
-Yup, why?
-Nothing, what time?
-We will have lunch together so at 12.
-Okay, thank you.
-Why are you asking me this?
-it's her birthday on Monday, I don't have time the rest of the days so today is the only day.
-Wahh, good older brother.
-I'm still older than you.
-Whatever, lmao
-thanks Jisoo
-No problem

It's currently 10, I need to tell Namjoon.

[Text]
-Joon, it's Hei Ryung's birthday on Monday. I need you to come with me to the mall, meet you at 12:30.
-Sure hyung.

Back to current time

"So why did you call me here hyung?" Joon asks. "It's Hei Ryung's birthday on Monday, I want you to ask her out on that day."

"Wh-what?" Joon stutters, "I know it's very sudden but, I'm sure she has the same feelings as you do to her."

Namjoon POV
Date Hei Ryung? What if she rejects me? On her birthday? Holy shit. "Joon?" Yoongi drags me out my thoughts, I look up. He chuckles "I know you like her alot." I lower my head down and feel heat flush on my face.

"Are you blushing?" "Wha-what no!" Yoongi chuckles. "So do you agree?" I nod. He flashes his iconic gummy smile.

"Wanna help me buy a gift for Hei Ryung?" I ask.  He nods and we leave the café. He walk around the mall and came across a BT21 store. "Oh, Hei Ryung is addicted to BT21." I say, "How do you know that?" Yoongi says curiously.

"She talks about it alot, draws it alot, and posts her Koya plushie alot." I say confidently. "Well now I can approve." "Yah hyung!" Yoongi chuckles and enter the BT21 store, I follow him.

"What should we get her?" I ask. "Koya is her favorite character." I look at Koya's aisle. "I heard the creators of BT21 was BTS." Yoongi says, "Yeah, they are good looking."

I walk around Koya's aisle and look for something that Hei Ryung doesn't have yet. She only has the Koya stand up doll, "Hyung! Can I get her all the head plushies?" I ask. "What?! No it's too expensive, I don't want you spending alot on my little sister."
"Hyung, it's her birthday."

Yoongi sighs in defeat, and lazily agrees, "We are splitting the bill." "No, I'll pay." I say, with that he sighs, "Up to you Joon, it's fine anyways your family is rich." I chuckle.

"Awh which one should I get?" I hear a faint, familiar voice. I look at the direction on where it came from as well as Yoongi.

"Hei Ryung..." With that me and Yoongi hid. "Hyung what should we do?" I whisper. "I can leave, you can show up so there will be no suspicion." He whispers back, "What? No hyung!" I whisper shout, he crouches, looks back and leaves.

I see him wave goodbye through the glass. He left me with Hei Ryung and her friends. I slowly get up from me hiding behind an aisle, I try to look natural and go to the Shooky aisle, I went through the plushies.

"Oh, Namjoon?" I hear a feminine voice, I face the owner of that beautiful, soothing voice. "Oh Hei Ryung!" Ah fuck shit.