Chapter 24

Ah
Fuck
Shit.

"Oh you like BT21 too?" Lisa says. "Uhm yeah, I'm here for a gift." I say nervously hoping they wont ask who. "Ohh, who?" You fucking serious. "Sh-she is a special person."

"Ohhh, whooo?" Jihyo says with curiosity. I look a Hei Ryung who has her head down, did I hurt her feelings? "Someone who is very dear to me." With that I took the Shooky, Koya, Van, Chimmy, RJ, Tata, Cooky, and Mang head plushies.

I take them all to the counter and pay.
"See you Hei Ryung!" I say as she waves goodbye. I exit the store and felt a heavy stone lifted of my shoulders. I texted Yoongi.

Hei Ryung POV

"Who could be that special someone?" Jisoo says as she faces me.
"Wh-what?" I say confused. "Oh don't play dumb Hei Ryung, It's probably for you." Lisa says.  "Wha-what no"

I say as I grab a koya headband, I go to the counter and pay. "Come on let's go shopping."

-Time Skip-

My arms we're filled with shopping bags. I was struggling as well as the girls until I felt my bags lifted, I faced the kind hearted man. "Namjoon?" He takes my bags and he carries them.
"You don't ne-need to-" "It's almost your birthday right?" How did he know? I nod. He just smiles and there, his cute dimples show. "I will call Yoongi." I say, "By the way, why don't you call Yoongi oppa?" I cringe. "It feels weird and I cringe alot." He nods in understanding.

"Oooohhh~ what's this hmm?" Dahyun says with that smirk on her face. I glare at her,
-In Call with Yoongi-

Hei Ryung: Yoongi, can you pl-
Yoongi: No unless you say-
Hei Ryung: O-oppa please pick me and Namjoon up from the mall.

I face Namjoon and he cracks up, he mouths 'oppa' while Jisoo and Dahyun we're laughing historically. Jihyo and Lisa laughed silently as Lisa leans on to Jihyo and falls down, still laughing.

I glare and chuckle as Lisa falls.

Yoongi: You there?
Hei Ryung: Uh-huh, Uhm yeah
Yoongi: Do you want me to pick you and Namjoon up?

Yoongi says Namjoon's name slowly.

Hei Ryung: Yes please.
Yoongi: Okay, go to the ground floor.
Hei Ryung: Oka-

Wow, rude. "Let's go to the ground floor Joon." I say as I wave bye to my best friends. "Bye girl! Have fun." Jihyo says as she and the other girls start making hearts. I love them.

Me and Namjoon walk to the elevator. As we walk, he intertwined his hands onto mine. I was surprised by his sudden actions, I face him with my red tomato cheeks. "Your hand seemed cold, so I'm making it warm." I smile sheepishly.

"T-thank you." I stutter as we go in the elevator.

[Author]
Guys I'm so sorry for slow updates, I really want to update but writers block won't let me and I quite busy, I'm really sorry. I will try to update fast.