Chapter 5

I sit there and thought, this could work. Namjoon taught me this.

"Well, that's everyone, I'm sure you all did great, thought about the answers and analyzed the questions well."

I finished my lunch with my circle of friends and went to my locker. As I got my books and note books, A paging was announced.

"Paging Hei Ryung, please come to the teacher's faculty now, you are badly needed, thank you." 

A paging for me? In the teacher's faculty? What did I do wrong now?

I got to the faculty and knocked on the door 3 times.

"Hello? I was paged to come to the taecher's faculty."

"Ahh, Hei Ryung, yes come in."

Mr. Lee says. I come in and sit on front of the chair that I was informed to sit on.

I sit down and wait for the person the asked for me. Ms. Kim sat on front of me. She takes out a pile of papers, and smiled. As she goes through the pile, I fidget with my fingers.

"Hei Ryung." I look at Ms. Kim.

She takes a sheet of paper and as I look at it, it was our exam earlier. I got more nervous, she places it on front of me on the table.

"Here, take a look at your score."

I gulp and slowly flip the paper and to see my score.

"42/50!" My eyes widen as my jaw dropped.

I face Ms. Kim with happy eyes.

"Congratulations Hei Ryung, you're improving rapidly! I guess the tutor was a good idea."

She chuckles, I do the same.

I place the quiz paper on her hand.

"Goodbye Ms. Kim! And thank you!"

She responds with a smile.

I got out the faculty and squeal in joy.

"I passed!"