Chapter 3

As I walked down the noisy school hallways. I typed the number from the price of paper into my contact list.

[Text]

Hello, is this Kim Namjoon?

Yes, are you supposedly...the student in fourth year?

Ah yes, that's me...

Are you in school? Do you want
to meet up today?

Uhm, sure?

Okay, library at 4 PM?

Sure, see you there :)

I was surprised, he replied faster than I expected. I decided to go anyway.

I arrive in the library and sat on a table with piles of books for my upcoming exam...and of course, the remedial test.

I rest my head on my palm as bore started to feel suffocating. I took out my pencil case and a sheet of paper and drew anything that was on my mind. I was lost in my drawings until someone spoke.

"Nice drawing " I flinched as I heard a sudden voice from behind. "O-Oh thanks, I guess?" I say shyly since no one ever complimented my drawings before.

He sat beside me, "Oh, how rude of me, hello I'm Kim Namjoon, your tutor."

"O-Oh I'm Hei Ryung" This. This person is my tutor? I mean I knew who was Kim Namjoon, he's popular! But I never knew how he looked like.

He seems kinda cool, I'm suddenly motivated.

"Can you tell me what you drew?"

He leans against the bookshelf beside him.

"It's uhm, Photosynthesis."

I stuttered as I felt a rush of blood go through my skin.

"Can you explain to me what is photosynthesis?"

"S-Sure."

Okay, I thought he was supposed to help me but he is asking me this now.

I explain it to him, "Was this your exam topic?"

"Yeah." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Did you try to memorize every word?"

How did he know...

"Y-Yeah, how did you know?" He chuckles.