Chapter 27

“Bye Joon!” Was heard from Hei Ryung as she waves good bye, I got in Yoongi hyung's car and drove off to my house. “So did you make any moves?” Wow. “You really want me to make a move on your sister,” He stays silent. “I–” “No I didn't, but had a terrible encounter.” He looks at me then on the road, “Speak,”

“I took a shower, and I was about to go to my room and guess who was there–” He cuts me off. “She saw you on just a towel.” I sigh, “Yes.” He chuckles. “You can go now,” He says as he unlocks the doors, “Bye hyung, and thank you.” He just waves, and drove away.

I sigh and walk towards the lobby. “Welcome back Mr.Kim,” Ms. Cha says. I bow and walk to the elevator, I pressed the 16th floor and went to my room. I unlocked the door to find the house very tidy. “Finally you're back,” A voice says on the couch, “SeokJin hyung?” He stands up. “I cleaned this place up.”

I walk towards him but I got attacked my 2 paws which made me fall. “Monie~” I say as he licks my face. “Anyways I'll get going,” I stand up. “Thank you hyung,” He just smiles and leave. “What did Jin hyung do?”

-

Hei Ryung
I woke up to a noise and my lights flickering. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “Happy birthday to you~” was heard from my room I widen my eyes to see my older brother and Jungkook. “Hurry blow the candles!” Jungkook says as I blew them. “Hurry get dressed Hei Ryung, and come down stairs.” Yoongi says as they leave my room.

I checked my phone and it was my birthday. I went in the shower and gave myself a good bath and came out only to find myself on front of my closet to look for the perfect clothes. Since I was only at home I decided to wear some comfy clothes.

I took my time in doing my hair and went down

I took my time in doing my hair and went down. “THERE SHE IS!” A familiar voice says as she gave me a hug which made me stumble. “Ah Dahyun, I'm on the floor.” “Whoops sorry,” She says as she extended her arm to help me up.

“I didn't know you guys were here!” I say as I hugged Jisoo, Lisa, and Jihyo. “You're brother texted Jisoo,” Lisa says. “Hei Ryung come here!” I turn behind me and approached my older brother. “Close your eyes.” I did, “Okayyy... And? ” I say confused. “Open them,” I did and once I did a man stands before me holding roses.

“Hei Ryung...” The man says, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

[Author]
Ahhhhh sorry guys for this cliffhanger 🙈🙈 if i were the reader I'd smack the writer too lmaoooo And yes I'm still alive And guys 😭 thank you so much on letting this book reach 3k reads, I thought I'd never go this far but I'd like to say thank you so much 😭