Chapter 15

Kim Namjoon
I lay down my bed, stretching as I twist to the side to check the time.  11:06 AM. I sigh, I lazily sat up.

"Going empty handed shouldn't be an option."

I sighed, stood up as I grabbed a white shirt, pulling it's down, grabbed my keys, and left my apartment.

Exploring the city of Seoul is something I should do more often.

I bike around, thinking on what I can offer for her. Locking my bike near a bike park, I walk around. I take a glace at a colorful shop.

"Flowers?" I thought, as I saw a bouquet through the window that caught my attention.

I pushed the glass door open, creating the bells above to jingle.

"Welcome." A young looking man greeted, I gave. back a small bow.

Vibrant colors were spread in the bouquet. Colors of a vibrant red, pink and white.

A smile formed on my face. "Excuse me, Sir." I talk, from a distance, to the man watering the other plants by the window.

He turns around and walks towards me. "How can I help you, Sir?" He said in a cheery way.

"These flowers," I point at the bouquet beside me. "I'd like to buy them." His smile widened.

"Glad to help Sir!" He joyfully said. The man walks towards the flowers and pulled them out from their vase.

Walking to the counter, he laid them out, wrapping them in layers of pretty paper.

"How much is it...Mister..." I squinted my eyes as I tried to read his name ID pinned to his chest.

"Mister...Park Jimin?"

He blushed and flashes a small smile.  "XXXX Won Sir." I offered him my card.

He swiped it and gently gave it back. "For your girlfriend?" He asked, fixing up the paper around the flowers.

My body heated up by the thought of that. "O-Oh, no. Just...A friend, I guess." He slowly nods.

"Well I hope she will see your thoughtfulness." He smiles, hiding his cute eyes.

Handing me the bouquet, I chuckled.

"Thank you." I bowed, pulling the glass door, hearing the bells ring once again.

---

I slid my feet off my shoes and sat on my bed.

12:08 AM.

I should take a bath.

I leave the bathroom, rubbing the towel on my hair.

I stand on front of my closet. Dress comfortably, it's just a tutoring session, Namjoon.

I grabbed another white plain shirt and a pair of joggers.

This will do, simple is best.

---

Snap out of it Namjoon!

I took small jumps as nervousness took over me.

I stand in front of her house, on front of the gates. I shakily pushed the doorbell, the noise making me flinch.

A couple seconds went by, and I see the front door swing open, revealing Hei Ryung, in a rush.

She smiles and waves, running towards the gates. She twists the doorknob and welcomes me with her words.

"You're here!"

She exclaims. I chuckled.

"Hey Hei Ryung."

She flashes a small smile, before moving to the side. "Come in!" She pulled me in as she locks the door behind me.

Wow. This house is amazing. Grass everywhere and a grand entrance.

She walks pasts me but pauses.

"Flowers..?" I looked down on my palms, oh yeah.

"O-Oh yeah, they're for you.." I extended my arm, she smiles.

"Thank you Namjoon." She accepted my gift and walked to the door.

She opened the front door, taking her shoes off, I did the same.

Touching the marble floor with my socks, I gasp in awe.

"Hey...if you don't mind me asking, what are your parent's occupations...?"

She looked at me with a weird expression, quickly laughing it off.

"So, you know, I'll know what to major in college."

I gave a small laugh, "My dad is the CEO of one of the high rising, clothing stores."

I made an 'O', obviously in shock, "My mom is also the CEO of a perfume company." She scratched the back of his nape.

"Wealthy..."

"Well, I kinda am? No! I'm not rich, my parents are." I laughed at her explanation.

Alright, Hei Ryung.

"Let's start?"