four.

Girl check my coat
Drop that ass on the floor
Way you move on that pole
Baby look at you go
| Brent Faiyaz - Lovely

Girl check my coat Drop that ass on the floor Way you move on that poleBaby look at you go| Brent Faiyaz - Lovely

"You know her?" Nathan questioned, looking at how intensely Omari stared over at the stage where Remi was walking on to

Omari cleared his throat, "Kind of."

Nathan eyed his friend before nodding, "I'm all for you having your fun, but be careful bro and you know what I mean by that."

While Jeremiah was too busy flirting with Royce, it didn't take Nathan long to put the pieces together in his head. Just last month his best friend was talking about a girl with pretty eyes that he'd risk his job for and now, here he was calling a stripper, with those pretty eyes, by her first name. Nathan wasn't an idiot and knew this had to be that same student—especially with how Omari was looking over at her.

Nathan didn't care for the fact that Omari was attracted to one of his students, or a stripper for that matter, but what he did care about was Omari's career. The last thing he wanted was to see his best friend end up without a job or have his reputation tarnished because he chose to mess with one of his students. If Remi was what Omari really wanted, Nathan wouldn't judge but he just wanted Omari to be careful about it.

Nathan was also a bit worried about Omari just getting hurt. He had saw how the whole Trinity situation played out, and would hate for that to be another one of those things. Neither him nor Jeremiah knew Remi personally, so to see Omari lust over her as hard as he was raised some suspicion. Omari was so caught up in sex with Trinity he didn't see how he was being used, and Nathan didn't want that to be the case with Remi.

"Always," Omari mumbled, standing up from his seat, "I'll be back."

He walked towards the stage to get a closer look at Remi, noticing how men were flocking towards the stage once she was introduced. Most of them were hollering her name, some were just staring with pure admiration in their eyes. Omari had just sat on one of the lounge chairs that was positioned right in front of the stage, stretching out his arms.