five.

Drip, baby we don't need no towel
I'mma be the one who rub your body now
Won't drown ain't even coming up for air now
I just keep my head down
| Trey Songz - Dive In

Drip, baby we don't need no towelI'mma be the one who rub your body nowWon't drown ain't even coming up for air nowI just keep my head down | Trey Songz - Dive In

Remi shut the door to Omari's office, her heart beating out of her chest as she did

Remi shut the door to Omari's office, her heart beating out of her chest as she did. Unaware of what exactly was about to happen, she locked the door as an extra measure of safety for the both of them. Omari was still leaning back in his chair, staring at Remi with his pen still tucked in his mouth. His stare was just as intense as Remi's and the sexual tension had practically filled the room the second she took her seat.

"You sure about this Remi?" Omari questioned, looking her up and down slightly.

Remi had opened up her mouth to say something, but no words came out. Instead she just nodded her head and it made Omari's eyebrows bunch up at the front of his face.

"I need to hear you say it," Omari demanded, finally leaning forward from his chair and making some eye-contact with Remi, "I need to hear you tell me that you want me."

Remi swallowed the lump that was in her throat before speaking up again, "I want you."

A smirk tugged at Omari's lips when those words left her lips, "Do me a favor and come closer to me Remi."

Remi stood to her feet nervously, already feeling butterflies flutter around in her stomach when she went behind his desk. The sensation in between her legs was pulsating as she looked over at his stare. Omari cleared off all of the papers on his desk, moving his keyboard back and revealing an empty space.

"Sit up here," Omari instructed her, pushing his chair back just a bit. Omari wanted her right here, right now but he knew it would be a little too dangerous for his own sake. The walls in this office weren't as thick as he'd like them to be.

Remi obliged, sitting on top of his desk and facing him. She wasn't sure what exactly was about to go down, but when he placed his large hand on her thigh she couldn't help but feel the instant flood down under.