ten.

Why you make it so complicated?
Off the drink, we concentratin'
I know you won't leave me hangin'
Smokin' weed out the container
| Jhené Aiko - Sativa

Why you make it so complicated?Off the drink, we concentratin'I know you won't leave me hangin'Smokin' weed out the container| Jhené Aiko - Sativa

Omari walked over to the classroom door, pushing it open softly in hopes to see Remi sitting in her usual seat

Omari walked over to the classroom door, pushing it open softly in hopes to see Remi sitting in her usual seat. It was Tuesday and he hadn't seen her since she left him handcuffed to his bed. No matter how many times he called or sent her a text, she wouldn't respond. Omari contemplated popping up at her job, maybe even her apartment, but decided against it when he remembered it was mid-term season. He figured she possibly could have been caught up with the studying and writing papers, but not seeing her in class today was definitely messing with his mental.

Being cuffed to the headboard of his bed for damn near half an hour, and having to hide under a blanket so Nathan couldn't see his whole naked ass while he uncuffed him was definitely one of the most embarrassing things he'd endured. As expected, Nathan wasn't letting him live down the experience at all. When he first saw Omari bound to the bed under the big blanket, he fell to the floor and laughed for what seem like a good ten minutes. He even made sure to FaceTime Jeremiah before he handed Omari the key, and they both got a kick out it.

The second Omari was free though, he had one of the best sleeps of his life—He didn't wake up until ten in the morning the next day. 

Omari pulled out his phone and leaned up against the edge of his desk with a low sigh. He scrolled over to his messages with Remi and let his fingers dance across the screen before exiting out and locking his phone. Although he told himself she was probably just studying, another part of him was worried she was upset with him. But why? He didn't leave her tied up to the bed after snatching her soul.

He never did that to her. After he fucked her, he made sure to talk to her, hold her if he had to. Omari always made sure to be on the same page as Remi, but it was obvious she didn't get the memo. Remi was playing his game alright, but she was playing it dirty.

She didn't even give him the chance to establish a safe word.

"Yo, Professor Beckham," Omari looked up from his hands and could see Eric walking towards him while slipping off his book bag.