eleven.

Those innocent eyes,
That smile on your face makes it easy to trust you
If they only knew the girl with the tattoo
Like I do
| Miguel - Girl With The Tattoo Enter.Lewd

Lewd

"Fuck," Omari hissed as Remi's tongue slid up his member, instantly making him toss his head back in satisfaction

"Fuck," Omari hissed as Remi's tongue slid up his member, instantly making him toss his head back in satisfaction. He sat at the edge of her bed, pants and boxers pulled down as Remi was in-front of him on her knees, her hair still pulled up into that tight bun that kept it out of her face.

He wasn't sure if it was because he was high, he hadn't had sexual relations with Remi for damn near a week, or maybe because she simply was one-hundred times better than the head he had received earlier in the day, but just her licking her tongue around his tip had him ready to cum. Remi stroked him slowly, before spitting onto his member, rubbing it in with her hands. After, she placed her hands to the side, and put his member into her mouth, sliding down and doing her best to make it disappear.

Omari let out a low groan as she gagged on his member with tearful eyes, gripping onto her bedsheets slightly, "Shit, Rem."

Remi listened to his groans as she kept deep-throating him as best as she could. She was sloppy with it, spit falling from out her mouth and tears leaving her eyes, and Omari loved it. Sloppy head was the best head in his eyes.

"Damn," Omari mumbled, his head tilted back while he shut his eyes in pure bliss.

Remi pulled him out of her mouth with a loud pop, making Omari look down at her with a small smirk on his face as she had a smile spread across hers. The tears that had bunched up in her eyes slipped out, running down her face. She blew her cool breath on his member which made him shiver some and bite down on his bottom lip. Remi took him back in her mouth, now going back to stroking whatever she couldn't fit.

"Just like that Rem," Omari let out a low groan, one of his hands traveling towards the back of her head to guide her down some more.

Remi bobbed her head up and down, letting out some low moans of her own as one of her hands rubbed at her lower set of lips.