twenty six.

Neck grab, head grab
Arch back, heart attack, cardiac
I need it nasty like
Like Evil Angel, like Vivid
You know, nasty like how they give it
You know, I need you to be open like Kai's kitchen
That pussy kinda sound like waves hitting, soothing
Keep it right there, no moving
| Drake — Final Fantasy

Neck grab, head grabArch back, heart attack, cardiacI need it nasty likeLike Evil Angel, like VividYou know, nasty like how they give itYou know, I need you to be open like Kai's kitchenThat pussy kinda sound like waves hitting, soothingKeep it ri...

"Baby, have you seen my—"

"To the right of the closet behind the other black shirts, Omari," Remi replied, knowing he was searching for the long-sleeved black shirt he was talking about wearing all last night.

It had been a bit of time since Remi's arrival at his home, and since then she took it upon herself to reorganize the entire place. Omari's closet was now color coordinated, while his shoes were placed into clear boxes by brand instead of tossed around. His house was much cleaner and well kept, but he was always getting confused because he was used to navigating through his own mess. He sucked it up though, because it was obviously something that put Remi's mind at ease while staying with him.

Christmas was nearing, in fact it was damn near days away which meant two things: the semester was finally over and, Omari's family would be making their way up to New Jersey very soon. While Remi was nervous about the latter, Omari decided to put her mind at a bit of ease by taking her out on a date; their first public outing since he had no plans on returning to his position as an adjunct professor for the next semester. He wanted to use the spring semester to focus on graduating himself and starting the process of creating his spot for the kids he'd be helping.

They both were excited, but still felt like they were walking on egg shells—mainly because they were afraid to be leaving Brayden under the care of someone who wasn't them. Remi was especially nervous because that someone happened to be Nathan; someone who would go back and forth with Brayden as if he was an adult.

"And my—" Omari bent down into his closet to search for a pair of shoes, before being cut off by Remi again.

"Downstairs by the door, you never brought them up like I told you to do," Remi replied, looking over her shoulder to face him. She sat in front of the small vanity she brought over, trying her hardest to quickly get done her makeup.