six.

48 floors, that's the way we going
Open up the Wraith doors, oh yeah
And don't make me wait for ya
Pussy so good, I should have to pay for it
| Tory Lanez - 48 Floors

48 floors, that's the way we goingOpen up the Wraith doors, oh yeahAnd don't make me wait for yaPussy so good, I should have to pay for it| Tory Lanez - 48 Floors

"Good morning Mr

"Good morning Mr. Lucas," Remi spoke in a sing-song voice as she approached his desk, "How are you?"

Lucas spun around in his chair, ripping his eyes away from the security-feed with a straight face, "Let me tell you what Rachelle did this morning, Rem."

Remi laughed, leaning against the desk with her eyebrows perked up in amusement, "What she do now Mr. Lucas?"

"I wake up and brush my teeth. Then I get in the shower, after I lotion up, and get dressed. I'm having a pretty good morning, got my eight hours in," Lucas rambled about his morning routine, "In fact, I was running early! So I decided, I'd treat myself to some breakfast. Blueberry waffles that I buy from the store all the time 'cause I'm the only one who eats that kind—or so I thought. When I go to grab the box, there was only two in there! Two!"

Remi couldn't help but laugh at his dramatic telling of the story, shaking her head as he ranted, "So Rachelle ate 'em?"

"No! I didn't find out who the culprit was until a little later. See, I was in such a good mood that I didn't even care. I put the waffles in the toaster and went to go put on my shoes. As I'm coming back down to enjoy my waffles, Rachelle is giving them to her son! Talkin' about how it was so nice I made him his favorite breakfast," Lucas tossed his hands up in the air, "I was so mad, I had to speed walk out the house before I tossed her out the window over them damn waffles. Ruined my morning, hell ruined my day!"

Remi laughed, shaking her head, "I got something in my bag that may make your day just a little bit better Mr. Lucas."

"Is it two blueberry waffles?" Lucas questioned, staring down at Remi through his glasses.