nine.

Ain't nobody freak like me
Give ya what you need like me
Ain't nobody got up on they tip-tip toes
Then rode to the tip like me
I got him addicted, he feenin'
My body a drug and he need it
| Megan Thee Stallion - Big Ole Freak

Ain't nobody freak like meGive ya what you need like meAin't nobody got up on they tip-tip toesThen rode to the tip like meI got him addicted, he feenin'My body a drug and he need it| Megan Thee Stallion - Big Ole Freak

Omari sat in his seat, tapping his fingers across his thigh as he stared over everyone in his classroom

Omari sat in his seat, tapping his fingers across his thigh as he stared over everyone in his classroom. He barely had any energy and just wanted some food and his bed. It was the exact reason why he had put on the movie.

A Clockwork Orange to be exact—A film set in London during a futuristic time period where a gang leader is imprisoned and becomes apart of a conduct-aversion therapy experiment that ultimately goes wrong. Omari had decided on drawing a couple of parallels from the movie to what they had learned in class so far, and create some extra credit questions from it.

As Omari's eyes traveled the room, he could see the mix of students doing different things. Some were focused on their phones and laptops, tapping away to finish papers that were due within the next three hours. Others were actually interested in the movie, jotting down a few notes to use during the midterm. Then there were the few who were either half asleep, or flat out using their arms as pillows as they slept away.

When his eyes peered towards Remi's seat, he could see her head buried into her arms as she slept. He let out a low chuckle, shaking his head and grabbing at his phone to send her a message.

Wake up.

Remi, who was half asleep, felt her phone vibrate some and lifted up her head. With squinted eyes and a scrunched up face, she read the message with a sigh. She picked up her head just a bit and rested it against her arm, staring blankly ahead at the movie the was rolling on the projector. She tried to make sense of what was going on, because it seemed to be interesting, but she had missed too much of the beginning to make sense of what now was happening.

Her eyes snuck a quick glance at Omari whose attention was on the projector as well, "Write down the song that Alex mentions right here, it'll be an extra credit question on the mid-term. Don't say I never gave y'all a free one."