twenty one.

I could never contain my passion for you
I'm grabbin' on you in public,
I know that you love it
I'm tryna put one more lil' boy in your stomach
No frontin', I keep it one hunnit
If you was to leave me, I know I'm gon' plummet
| Ty Dolla $ign - Purple Emoji

I could never contain my passion for youI'm grabbin' on you in public, I know that you love itI'm tryna put one more lil' boy in your stomachNo frontin', I keep it one hunnitIf you was to leave me, I know I'm gon' plummet| Ty  Dolla $ign - Purple ...

Omari's fingers tapped against the oak of the table impatiently as he stared at the clock in the room

Omari's fingers tapped against the oak of the table impatiently as he stared at the clock in the room. The longer he stared, the slower the hands on the round machine moved. It was nearing eleven twenty-five, and there was yet to be a sign of Evelyn. Omari had got here a half hour before the scheduled time because he wanted to be prompt like Dione had told him but Evelyn didn't get the memo.

"I don't think she's coming," the older man, who had made it clear to Omari that he was the mediator cleared his throat, "And even if she is on her way, she hasn't made anyone aware. I'm over waiting for her."

"So, what does that mean?" Omari rubbed the side of his face with a slight sigh. In all honesty, he was disappointed Evelyn didn't show up. Not because he was going to give her joint custody or anything, but because he wanted to see if she had some type of fight for their child. Brayden at least deserved that from her.

"It means you can go out there, grab your lawyer, and head to courtroom three-seventy where a judge will hear your case and make a decision that is in the best interest of Brayden," the man stood up, gathering his voice recorder and other materials, "If she isn't there by the time the judge calls you up, her claim for joint custody will be tossed out. Good luck, Mr. Beckham."

"Thank you," Omari said, a bit of glee in his tone.

He stepped out of the courtroom, adjusting his tie slightly as he scanned the halls for his lawyer, parents, and Jeremiah. Once he spotted them, he walked over with a grin, making them all stand up. Rosalyn, the most anxious of the group, immediately stood and began to straighten out his suit. As he spoke, she pushed his curls out of his face with a frown, wanting to find a pair of scissors and cut them out of the way.

Before they arrived, Rosalyn tried to persuade him to get a haircut to look more presentable, but Omari declined. He did consider it, but then thought about how Remi would have his ass. His hair was probably her favorite thing to pull when they were intimate.