A discovery .1

Authors note : hello everyone just wanted to let you know I'm going to be rewriting this book as I don't enjoy the story as it is right now. I will be making a few adjustments just wanted to give you all the heads up ☺️

"It can't be " Anakin exclaimed " it biologically impossible!"

"Hush know Anakin let the doctor speak" Kenobi scolded

"Thank you general Kenobi, as you can see there has been an tampering with this clones DNA"

"How is that possible"

"Where still trying to find that out Skywalker" said an exhausted sha ti as she glided into the room. "Master,I don't understand how can this clones DNA can be tampered with I mean it's no longer of male gender"

"What I think my friend is trying to say, is that how did the breach happen and what will happen to this clone" Kenobi proclaimed in a rather feed up tone he usually only used when talking to Anakin.

"The decision of the clone fate lies with the chancellor, I'm afraid it's out of my hands"

Obi wan and Anakin gave each other a look that only a master and padawan shared , a look of understanding.

"Well , I believe the chancellor, is going to get a visit from yours truly " Anakin exclaimed in a rather serious tone

"And how will you do that, no Anakin you will need back up I coming with you"

"Master you worry too much"

"And just how are you going to get the chancellor on board with this"

"With my magnetic charm of course" Anakin beamed

"Oh yes , oh course " obi wan sassed

"If you excuse us master, doctor " both bowed and walked out of the room, glad to be getting off the militant planet ." I am troubled Anakin, for a clones DNA to be tampered with it makes no sense, why would anyone do this , what have they to achieve."

"I'm not sure master, I'm afraid I don't have all the answers "

"Come now where was all the enthusiasm I heard earlier"

Anakin couldn't help but grin. When they reached the landing dock their shuttle waited for them prep and ready to go. At the entrance of the door stood two troopers one in unmistakable blue and one in a familiar orange.

"Rex, Cody, Ashoka will be in charge of the men while we are gone" ( that seems like a bad idea aka clone party on the resolute with commander tano)

"Yes sir " both men exclaimed.

"Another boring meeting I presume generals" Rex smirked

"Oh you know us Rex , just another boring day saving the galaxy of even more boring lectures "

Kenobi gave Anakin a hit on the shoulder for that snarky remark, leaving the clones to nearly choke on their tongues for what argument followed after.

(On Coursant)

"Ah masters Kenobi and Skywalker , do come in " chancellor palpatine proclaimed

"Thank you chancellor, now on the more serious matters"

"Yes master Kenobi, I agree what brought you here in my presence"

"A clone "

chancellor palpatine's face changed in to a serious glare

"A clone ? And what has this clone done to be so important that it should brought up here"

Well you see.. Anakin stammered

"What I think what my friend is trying to say is that this clones DNA has been tampered with" Kenobi said calmly (however his nerves were on edge)

"How so" the chancellor inquired

"It's no longer of male genetic, it's.. female"

"How can this be, it biologically impossible " the chancellor exclaimed in a state of shock

"That's what I said , your excellence"

Kenobi glared briefly at Anakins remark

"Well were is the clones where a-bouts" the chancellor ordered

"The clone is still in its first stage chancellor "

He seemed to sigh with relief at the comment " well it must be dealt with, have the doctors on comino dispose of it "

"Chancellor you must be joking, this clone could be of some use to us, please at least hear me out"

Anakin spoke in a pleading tone that only obi wan heard when he was trying to bargain with a life

"I am listen Anakin " the chancellor said in an unassuming tone

Thank you chancellor, this clone could be us some us. For example no one would suspect it be a clone and it could go undercover to protect the republic . They could become an elite trooper, and vital part of our efforts against the separatists"

The chancellor grinned at the young Anakins plea to save the clones life, he never imagined something like this to every happen. A clone of this style could be useful but at what cost he thought. If the Jedi trusted it it could be of great use.

I agree Anakin the clones life shall be spared , however she will be put under the command of both of you as an elite trooper .

"Thank you chancellor " Anakin looked as if the weight off his shoulders had been taken off

"Thank you your excellence" both generals bowed leaving the chancellor in his room.

"I have a bad feeling about this " obi wan sighed

"You always do" Anakin smirked

Hope you guys enjoyed this cause it's my first attempt a fan fic and if you have any comments on how the stories going please fell free to comment  

Ps enjoy the next chapter 😁