Guilt

*the next day* 

Echo felt horrible for what he had done, he never meant for this to happen. He didn't lie about people watching , and he didn't want them to over hear their conversation,but he couldn't get past look she gave him. He had no choice he had to kiss her , but it had cost him. He remembered the time he first meet her, her long hair tied into a bun , and she had brown eyes just like his. She was the only girl he had ever meet beside commander tano, and he couldn't help but feel something for her. He knew it was wrong to kiss her like that,but he couldn't help it. Fives had told him she needed time to process , that it was just   Echo trying to protect her cover. But he knew he was only trying to cheer him up. 

*nera*

He kissed me ,she couldn't believe what had happened last night. Echo had kissed her, her stomach knotted. There came a knock on the door, go away she barked back. "It's fives open up" said the voice a hint of frustration lingered. She unwilling opened the door. Thank you he smirked, she wanted to grab the door and slam it in his face. "Hey wait"he said pushing the door out of her grip, "I need to talk to you." About what she grumbled wanting nothing to do but burry her body. About last night, you and echo, he said. She could feel her face burn, why did she care so much about what happened. Fine,she sighed he breathed a breath of relief. 

I think you need to sit he said,she did as she was told. You see echo has had a liking to you since the day you arrived at komino. I remember the way he looked at you how he couldn't take his eyes off you,I  Remember as you introduced yourself and shook are hands his face still burned for days after that. I never understood why he liked you untill tonight. Nara froze,and why's that she questioned. 

"Because to echo you mean the world to him", five smiled. Nara froze she had never known about echos feelings until last night, it all made sense now the red cheeks,the stiffness when ever a guy came to close, how didn't she notice. She got up quickly, where are you going five questioned. To find echo she yelled as she charged out of the room. 

It didn't take long for Nara to find echo, he was in the soldiers barracks. She felt uneasy as she barged into the room. She looked around to find echo laying on his bed reading an old reg manual ,As an old radio station meant for clones played in the background . He had clearly just came from his three hour shower, his hair was wet and tousled, and he wore a very low hanging towel. She heard foot steps coming into the room, she decided she would come back another time. "Hey brother she heard Jesse's  familiar voice wanna grab some gru......uggh brother you might wanna throw on some clothes, we've um got company! What do you mean we've got compan...AGGH OMG NARA . He threw his reg manual in her direction and not so gracefully fell on to a heap on the floor. Nara dogged the book. Jesse was nearly inhaling his  tongue from laughing so hard. "Well I never though an arc trooper could be so surprised he'd fall off his bed,....... naked". She pointed to the cloth on the floor and put a hand to her eyes. Jesse fell to the floor from lack of oxygen and continued laughing. This brought in the attention of kixs,dogma,tup,and hardcase. "Oh maybe I should come back another time "she said trying to hide her laughter. 

She heard the door unlock behind her. "Oh god echo pull yourself together man"fives howled. Echo glared behind a red face. Nara decided she would come back later, "I better go before anything else happens" she inquired. "Wait Nara please just give me a second"echo said forcing the towel back on hips as he  grabbed her hand, swinging her to meet him. She bumped into his chest sending them both to the ground . "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she mumbled. All the clones were laughing hard. "Wow echo never knew you to be one to make a fast moves" fives grinned. "And as for you nara weren't you crying about how you  never wanted that kiss to happen"fives questioned rather dangerously . The other clones suddenly looked at fives in surprise ,some still laughing.

 Nara got up fast and raced over to fives, and bringing up her hand and slapped it  incredibly  hard across his face, leaving a red hand print on his cheek. The clones stared in disbelief as to what happened. Fives was even more shocked. tears traveled down her face as a low growl left her lips " you asshole!".she stormed out of the room leaving them all shocked.