Nightmare are sometimes real

Agggggh , sweat pored off Nara's pale face . As she frantically looked around the room  . "Trooper is everything all right in here!"A small looking  togruta charged into the room. Her skin was a tan orange and her horns were wrapped in blue and white.  Nara tried to tell her she was ok but her body was slowly losing  its grip. Nara  was shaking form head to toe, every muscle spasmed. Sending her into a state of shock. "Trooper can you hear me , this is commander tano I need a medic down here now." Nara's vision blurred and as her head began to spin, the last thing She remembered was being pricked and tumbling into nothing but a pool of black. 

*five days later*(written in nara's prespective)

 The room was silent , deadly silent , My  eyes fluttered open to see a pile of clones asleep on the chairs. There body's clumped in a mess of feet and arms, their armour a clash of white and blue. I looked to my side were Im guessing t kix put an IV in seeing dark purple bruises traced all along my swollen arms. The sound of a heart monitor beeping in the background made me feel a little dizzy . I tired sitting up, to no avail. My body felt as if hardcase had ran me over with a supper tank. Then it hit me memories flashed of the nightmares the screaming the sabres, the haunting voice. My heart beat began to quicken, making the monitor beep with the increasing pulse. The heap known as fives,echo,tup,Jesse,dogma,and hardcass, all began to move. Each had worried expressions on their faces. 

"Easy Nara , there, there hey tup go get kix "echo inquired

." What, where am I"?

trying to move a small gasp of pain rose through out me. "Don't try to move , you had quite the ordeal", Dogma cringed. 

"What did I do, what don't tell me fives took me on a pranking mission to find Rex and I fell out of the air ducks, again."

 "I wish"fives smirked but no you uh kind of... well.

  What droid brain over here is saying is that we don't know what happened echo sighed.

 A churning feeling rose throughout my body. "But what we can tell you is that you had a serious  seizure , took five men to pin you down before kix could get a sedative in you"! Jesse spoke up.

 "Damn could you put up a fight" echo whined as he rubbed his left arm. Fives grinned. 

The  churning feeling rose throughout my gut, "hey kid you ok"?

 , blagggh, "uggh gross she kriffin barfed on my boots" fives whined. 

"Uggh sorry I've got to go",I tired getting up. The majority tried to stop me but I brushed off their hands.  

"DON'T  YOU DARE KRIFFIN MOVE NARA" , kix growled as he barged in poor tup trailed behind. 

"Hey nurse came to check up on me" , I grinned feeling nauseous.

 Fives tried to hold back a laugh. 

"Restrain her" kix spoke a unamused look upon his face.

. A mix of arms tried to bring me down in a restless battle, they finally succeed due to exhaustion.

 "Now mind telling me why fives is standing in a pile of puke, not that I mind"

 kix trailed off. "Or better yet you could tells us what caused you to black out like that, we were all worried" kix spoke  feverishly . 

"Red sabres" 

"huh"? His brows scrunched.

"red sabres , I was attacked by red sabres."Fear rose in my tone.

 "Kix"? tup questioned "what is she going on about".? 

"Bets me" kix smiled resentment clear on his face. Better tell the generals your awake they'll wanna hear this. 

I had only meet the generals a few times , I was told they saved my life 

without them I wouldn't exist. After kix had stepped out of the room two men and a young tougurta came in. "Good your awake",smirked the long haired man in dark robes.

" General Skywalker glad to be awake, sir." 

The young girl smiled, "I'm glad to hear you gave your brother quite a scare, they refused to leave your side for days". 

"Really, they didn't mention that"

, they all stood their  whistling and turning their head in opposite directions . What idiots. "Oh I never thanked you for helping me......."

" Asoka"she chimed in. "Thank you Asoka."

"Yes well I hate to  interrupt this happy reunion but we have serious matters to attend to for example the dream you had about those red light sabres "? The man with the beard inquired.

" Yes, genral Kenobi, the reason for my state is that I had a dream, or maybe a vision of a person with red lightsabers."

Both generals turned to face each other, there faces uneasy." Go on" Kenobi inquired. "The voice that spoke was raspy,female, I've heard it before"

. "Did you get a good look at this thing"?, anakin spoke up. " No, I'm sorry". Both generals turned to each other , 

"get some rest , you been quite helpful." Kenobi spoke softly. And with that they left leaving me and my brothers in silent.