"Generals"

"Arc trooper Nara" a commanding voice spoke"you stand before the Jedi   Council claiming that asaji ventress attacked you and your men, only to be stopped by you,and may I add in lightsaber combat" general windu Inquired. Nara looked into the old mans eyes who frowned upon her, "yes sir" she spoke shaking just a little." And how this did you do" genral yoda questioned. "I'm "not sure sir,it just felt natural, like shooting a rifle or takin a walk"Nara informed. She could fell the unease the Jedi felt as they muttered to each other in barely legible whispers . "Nara are you saying that you can swing a lightsaber" genral Kenobi chirped with both yoda and windu in agreement. "Yes,sir but I don't understand I'm no Jedi " 

"Hmm this is a mystery indeed" Kenobi puzzled " do you have the lightsaber we'll need proof of such a claim"Nara froze her eyes narrowed towards the Genral, "you want proof" Nara growled "I can show you proof",she reached onto her belt and ignited the blade moving it around the room with grace. The room went dead silent. "How is this possible  windu barked. "I was thinking the same thing" Skywalker said calmly as him and Rex approached Nara 

"Nara put the lightsaber down" Rex spoke softly "no one is going to hurt you! we're Here to help you".

 Nara looked into her captains eyes

 "Rex she was there" Nara was now uncontrollably shaking,tears threatening to escape her eyes. Rex searched her eyes he knew she was scared she never cried, not ever.

"Who was there Nara" he inquired cautiously 

"Her, ventress the one in my nightmares, Rex it was her" Nara breathed out with shakiness ,She turned off the sabre as it dropped from her hand rex bent down grabbing the blade,and handed it to anakin.his hand rested on her shoulder, he had heard about these nightmares from echo when he had caught him coming out of Nara's room after she had an episode, and from what he knew they weren't pleasant.

 "What nightmares" Kenobi questioned his voice full of  Curiosity. "I've been having dreams, no nightmares of a warrior who was trying to kill me, and today she felt familiar ,now I know why" Nara's words came out in a whisper. "I see" he said uneasy . " if I may masters" anakin boomed " in the time of the attack on kamino asaji ventress got ahold of a clone DNA capsule" he paused "perhaps the same DNA capsule as Nara's". "go on" windu commanded 

"Well if I'm right perhaps Nara's DNA could have been tampered with ,that would explain her differences " he said.

"That is a possibility" Kenobi inputted. "Arc trooper Nara ,there may be a way we can access your memories to get a better picture" he inquired. The council looked uneasy but nodded their head in agreement. "What do you suggest master Kenobi" master plo koon questioned,He had heard from commander wolf that she had defended them against ventress with a lightsaber and he believed that there may be a connection between the two.  "Using the force to get inside her head,if I'm correct we many find a way to help understand these visions" he responded. "Do what you must generals"her voice spoke cutting its way throughout the room.

*in a temple room*

"Are you ready,Nara?" Genral Skywalker questioned, her eyes meet her generals worried gaze. "Yes sir"  she replied. The room sat in silence as the Jedi ,masters Kenobi,yoda,windu,plo koon, And genral Skywalker began the entering of her thoughts. It wasn't painful at first but as they dug deeper the pain was begging to become unbearable. This time the images were more clear, more real as if ventress was in the room, the low buzz of a lightsaber echoed in her ear. She watched closer seeing the faces of her brothers faces as they were slaughtered, the worst of them was havoc. His body was crumpled on the ground, his chest ripped to shreds as blood poured down his chest, his breathing shallow as his lip parted to release a small word, "Nara". She recoiled her breath felling like lead was being pumped out of her lunges. Her mind then turned towards an unfamiliar scene, there in the corner stood ventress in her Palms was a DNA capsule. 

Nara moved closer seeing the outline of the hologram as she read the code name,CT-26-5566. Her number, her breath stopped . Ventress turned towards her facing her directly, a cruel smile placed on her lips. A red blade produced from her hand, "Skywalker". Wait,what? Nara stood frozen confused only to hear a mans low voice in her ears "ventress". A blue blade swung into her vision as it clashed with the red sabres causing sparks to fly through the air. Bursts of pain filled her head,making a small whimper of pain escape her lips. She could hear yoda's voice "stop this we should", no she thought I have to know. Her vision then began to flood to a hanger deck were she was surrounded by a mass swarm of troopers, each holding a rifle ready to pull the trigger. A low buzz rung in her ears, turning she watched as genral Skywalker fought ventress. She watched as ventress grabbed hold of the capsule and injected a blue liquid inside,before it was knocked out her hands. It rolled down towards nara's feet stopping right at her toes. She bent down wrapping her hands around it and brought it up to her face. 

this was her, this capsule was her, Her emotions swirled. A small  pull forced the  capsule from her hands unwillingly , she watched frozen still as it floated towards ventress grip. A look of accomplishment filled the sith's face, before a hand broke the look as it was caught  mid flight  . A click of guns filled nara's ears as the troopers aimed. A low growl produced from ventress's lip as she charged toward the clone trooper who held the capsule , whipping her blades viscously . "Nooooooo" Nara ran at full speed taking the full blow of the blade before it hit her brother . She gasped felling the swell of blood producing from her mouth, she gaged holding her throat. Her eyes frantically swirled around landing on ventress face. The sith  then grabbed her face in her cold hands making the trooper look her in the eyes. "Ready to die darling" she hissed,her eyes filled with hate. Nara screamed as she felt the sabre push farther inside her gut ,before ventress fell out of her sight in a swirl of blood and death.

Nara's voice left her lips in a unwilling blood curdling scream causing the Jedi to hold her down. "Nara, it's ok your safe it's not real" genral Skywalker's voice filled her ears. Nara looked frantically around the room looking at the generals faces, sweat poured down her face as she frantically swung out. "Nara, calm down" a familiar voice filled her ears " ner Vod"? She stopped swinging and calmed down as she felt a calming hand on her shoulder "it's ok your safe now" echo's voice filled her ears. "Your ok" 

"Get her out of here" windu ordered his voice clearly holding back what he was thinking. Echo nodded as he turned towards genral Skywalker who was calling for Rex and kix , "I'll make sure she gets back safely genrals".  He guided her out of the room with Kenobi and Skywalker following closely behind. Once out of the temple they were met by Rex and kix already having a ship on standby. They grabbed nara's by the shoulders leading her in. "Good call Rex" Skywalker spoke as he motioned towards echo. Rex nodded "Where too generals",his face pale." Kamino" anakins voice responded 

 Sorry if this was a lot to read but these three parts are a huge part of what Nara is. Hopefully it will all make sense in the end. Enjoy 😊