The sky is raining trooper?

They all stood in silence, surprised by the fact nara had slapped fives and lived.

 "Well good job man hope your proud"echo growled as he collapses to the floor

. Fives stood stunned unable to speak, 

why'd you do it man Jesse chimed in anger present on his lips.

 Fives looked down at his feet, "I didn't mean to he whispered sheepishly I just was joking around, I'm sorry"he said towards echo. 

Echo turned his head to face fives, fives face still red were Nara had laid a perfect handprint on his right cheek. Fives never said he was sorry, never, but when he did on the rare occasion echo knew he meant it. 

Fine he huffed I accept your apology.

 But before fives could speak their com links buzzed, a low voice barked orders on the other end. "Commander what seems to be the problem" Fives spoke up. They've got the duchess, man down, and the senators with them!

Fives turned towards the rest of the troopers, "damit Nara" Jesse grumbled. They raced out of the room, seeing the destruction in the hall. Men laid silent on the floor, pools of red liquid swelled around them. Echo looked to fives worry present in his eyes,fives acknowledge his brothers unease. And took charge. 

 Kix you stay here with the men and care for the wounded we'll get the senator he grinned. 

Go kix yelled, the two arc troopers raced down the hall just in time to see Nara sail through the air hanging by a cord outside the ship. 

What the hell! echo yelled in surprise. The two raced outside finding an old transport, fives hijacked the machine hardwiring the controls.

 The transport bused after the ship, going at full speed ,not fast enough though for echo. Who was bugging Fives to go faster

*******

A loud burst of flames produced from the ships engines that Nara and the duchess satine were in, they were going down. The two troopers watched as the ship doors opened, the duchess and Nara stood at its open doors. Echo locked eyes with Nara, he understood everything now. 

"Fives he yelled their gonna jump"!

"what are you crazy Nara would never risk the duchess life like that" he howled 

echo frowned "come on Fives this is nara we're taking about"

"Good point" fives sighed

A loud scream arose from the crowd that watched from the ground, as echo had predicted Nara and the duchess had flung them self out of the ship into a free fall,25,000 feet from the ground. The two watched as  the two women swirled into a tangled of limbs .

 NARA! Fives screamed

 he pumped the gears forward sending the transport to a landing spot. Echo and fives crashed onto the deck of the tall building. The duchess and Nara were coming closer, the two arc Troopers watched in horror as Nara and the duchess fell from the sky like two fallen angels. She's gonna try and land in the pool echo motioned towards fives.

He was right nara had wrapped herself around the duchess bracing for full impact as she grabbed on to two cables that tore down the side of the buildings. They watched as her attempt to slow down failed , watching as she meet the water hitting it as if she just broke ice. The troopers took off running, echo had flung his guard helmet to the side and plunged into the water, with fives in pursuit. He swam deeper and deeper into the dark waters searching for anything or anyone. Slowly a hand rose up, weak in its effort, echo grabbed hold and yanked the body to the surface. He gasped as oxygen embraced his lunges ,he turned to his side to find fives yanking the duchess form the water her body lay unconscious but not motionless. A small cough caught his attention as Nara tired to breath. "Hey, hey stay with me"he spoke trying to calm her. "  Medic we need a medic"! he screamed at the crowd, two men in medical robes came racing towards him. Echo stared down at Nara. "Vod"her lips whispered, before she blacked out. He stared down at her in disbelief as the medics cared her away, she had never called him brother before.

(Hope you enjoyed that little timbit of the clones perspective on Naras daring rescue, writing will hopefully get better as we go along but for now hope you enjoyed)