Genral Harvey Dios

*(Harvey's last name is pronounced de-oos) picture above is Harvey

Nara remembered the generals words, "this mission is crucial, Jedi Genral Harvey Dios has been captured, it is important that we rescue him swiftly! But remember that count Dooku's assassin, Asaji ventress with be there, so be discreet and arm your selves."

The mention of Ventress's name made Nara's blood boil for a fight. She had been wanting to avenge her brother for sometime, yet her nerves where shot.

The carrier swayed slightly taking Nara out of her thoughts and back to reality. However she wasn't holding on tightly and bumped into Fives.

"Easy there, you seem distracted today" he said, pushing her off him.

"I'm fine" she grumbled.

"What ever you say sweetheart" he smirked. Earning a punch in the arm.

"All you troopers ready, we'll be landing shortly" hawk spoke over the ship intercoms.

Nara rolled her eyes, "Finally, thought I'd die of boredom " !

The men around her chuckled under their buckets as they geared up for the assault.

(On the ground).

Nara and Fives inspected the area, the base wasn't regularly large but it was well fortified. At least three battalions where staged at the entrance, and that didn't count for what could have been inside. The two troopers slipped down the hill to inform their genral and commander.

"Sir, the base is heavily fortified" Nara informed, "I'm not sure this is going to be easy but I believe that there's a back hatch that we could slide into"

Anakin nodded "good work, let's go"

(Inside the separatists base)

Nara crawled through the hatch and lowered her self safely to the ground. Making sure that no droids noticed them.

"Is everyone here"

Jesse gave her the thumbs up "we're good to go"

"Lets go"

The group discreetly wandered the base ,finally landing on what they believed to be the cells.

"Alright is everyone ready" Anakin questioned as he ignited his sabre.

The troopers nodded. Using the force the Genral accessed the room revealing ventress and four commando droids.

"Kriffin" Nara muttered. She could She the general being suspended above the ground, across the other side of the room.

"Well if it isn't The holly chosen one and his band of misfits" she sneered.

Anakin rolled his eyes ,"Ventress, looking ugly as usually"

"Has she ever looked good" Ashoka frowned.

Ventress ignited her sabres and slashed them rapidly, engaging the Jedi.

"Get the Genral!" Anakin barked.

Nodding Nara and engaged the commando droids, as did the rest of the troopers. The droid that she engaged swung violent blows, making it hard to land a shot. So she did the unexpected, by head butting it head on when she got a clear path. The droid spun it's head dumbfounded by her actions, she took her shot.

Bam! The droid went down in a smoking heap.

"Nara go get the Genral" Rex yelled as he shot one of the droids.