The truth isn't always what you wanna hear

*on kamino a couple hours later*

"So the tests are positive nara's DNA has been tampered with" Anakin questioned . "Yes genral, we've found traces of dothmerian DNA in this clone" the kaminoan spoke "however she is not dothmerian she only posses female dothmerian DNA" the doctor concluded. "I see" his voice drifted as he turned towards Kenobi , his master had the same uneasy look as he did. "Thank you doctor if you could give us a moment"  he spoke. The doctor nodded and exited the room. "We must inform the Jedi council" Kenobi spoke his voice tinged with worry, anakin nodded. The two walked out of the room into the communication corridors. The Jedi council was already waiting,eager to hear the answers. "Masters,it has come to our attention that the arc trooper ARC-5566 has had a tampering in DNA and posses a piece of ventress DNA" Kenobi informed. The room was silent, "I see,dose this tampering of DNA pose any threat" windu spoke up. "No master this tampering of DNA has no sign of threat however of piece of ventress will always be inside of Nara" Kenobi answered. "Hmmm, very well thing I expect you both to insure that nothing happens that may jeopardize the safety of the republic, once the trooper has healed and has had a clear from the doctors she may go back under your command" windu instructed . "Yes master" both Kenobi and anakin bowed as the hologram ship it off. "Hmm I have a bad feeling about this anakin, nara will struggle we must steer her away from the temptation of the dark side"

"We will master I have faith she won't turn on us nor the republic " anakin reassured.

"I hope so anakin ,I hope so" Kenobi shook his head

*nara* 

The news hit Nara hard, she always wanted to know why she was different but not this way. Echo had stayed most of the night with her trying to calm her down but it wasn't much help she was traumatized and need her space. He refused to leave ,however eventually kix convinced him making him leave. The room she laid in was silent except for the constant  running of heart monitors and scans recording any trace of data. She wanted to rid herself of her mind and throw it out the window. A low push of the doors brought her out of her zoned space ,making her looks towards the entrance. There stood the genrals genral Skywalker and Kenobi ,both looked apologetic. They stepped inside, "so I'm guessing you've heard the news" anakin asked awkwardly. "Yes I have genrals, I'm just glad I know why I've had those dreams" she smiled uneasy. "Well dear, the doctors have cleared you, the DNA poses no threat of any dark side contamination, you are free to go back to the war" Kenobi assured. The thought of war made Nara uneasy " thank you genrals for everything" she smiled.

 Both generals bowed "oh and Nara if you have anymore of those dreams please inform us" Kenobi spoke. "Yes sir,I will" she assured. And with that they left. Nara let out a sigh, she was great full now she knew but at what cost? now she knew there would be a part of her that she could never get rid of ,a little seed of darkness. The doors opened again this time it echoed with the familiar sound of clanking boots. Her face turned upwards to see a group of uneasy milky brown eyes watching her . " ner Vod" she smiled seeing her brothers 

"hey kid" Rex smiled his face pale and full of worry, "please tell me the doctors didn't say your contagious" hard case blurted out only to be punched by fives who had a huge grin on his face. Nara let out an uneasy laugh "no hardcase you dung I'm fine" they all looked at her their eyes unwavering. "I'm guessing you know the news" she spoke out, Each nodded unsure of what to say.  "You gonna be ok,is there anything we can do"? dogma questioned . Naras mouth twisted into an evil grin,  "yah how about a prank!"Her brothers stared at her in confusion. "On who" Rex questioned his voice turning motherly ""Oh you know kix,and echo " she smiled innocently with a hint of devilish intent 

"aren't you still healing from your trauma"? Rex questioned 

"This will be the prefect thing to get my mind off things believe me!" She smiled devilishly 

Rex sighed 

Fives and hardcase chuckled "we're In"