306th

the ride back to the ship was painfully uncomfortable with Hardcase, Anakin, and the rest of her brothers making dirty jokes . Nara was nearly considering throwing them out the side hatch.

"Oh boy Nara, I thought you were gonna turn into a tomato when you got yourself in that lip lock" Hardcase chuckled.

"I didn't... your just....uggh" she spat out flustered.

"Hmm, I could swear you even enjoyed it" Anakin smirked. Ahsoka punched him.

"Genral! I didn't" Nara squeaked .

" you sure, that's not what your face said" Jesse mentioned , clearly amused at the conversation.

" I think I even saw her tongue" dogma added.

" I swear the next person to talk is going to get shot" she hissed.

They all laughed in unison. Ashoka gave her an understanding look but deep down she was enjoying the entire conversation.

" well we don't want anymore injuries, so cut the chatter" Rex piped up.

"Thank you, captain" Nara groaned.

" besides Kixs is attending to her boyfriend" he beamed .

From the back of the ship kixs let out an ungodly snort.

even Fives who had been in overprotective brother mode couldn't help but grin.

(.........)

Once the ship was back on the resolute Nara made a beeline for the exit. She was so focused on getting out that she didn't notice the officer in front of her.

" woah look out" she heard a trooper yell, before she almost smacked into someone. Luckily for her they had put their hands out before they had collided.

" woah, you ok their miss" the officer grinned.

" oh, I'm sorry sir" she mumbled.

"Ah,no problem just be careful" he smiled, rubbing the back of his head.

Looking directly at his face she took in his features. He had Chinese dragons swirled around his amour and helmet in turquoise, with black hair thrown together in a slicked back bun. His face was framed by a black goatee, and on his lower jaw was a small scar.

" commander Fang , I see you got my call" Anakin yelled from the ship.

" yes,sir I did" the commander smiled, ignoring Nara's presence.

" well, I'm glad to inform you that Genral Dios is safely back into republic hands" Anakin assured.

The commander sighed " thank you, sir. I didn't think we'd see him again after are battalion got ambushed back on teth" .

Anakin nodded " well the 501st is always willing to join the fight"

He paused before noticing Nara hiding behind the commander.

" I see you've already met Nara" he smiled amusingly. " your Genral already thinks highly of her "

Nara glared, her cheeks burning red.

"Did someone say Nara"? a trooper yelled.

Turning Nara witnessed three troopers chasing behind a eager trooper coming in their direction.

"Who are you" she frowned.

"Names Jex,sir and I'm a fan"

Fang pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Sorry,sir we couldn't stop him" a trooper huffed.

" and who are you three" she raised a brow.

" I'm Spades" he smiled " and these two are Recr and Hu"

Hu eyed her up and down.

"Hello gorgeous" he grinned.

"Careful Hu, she's already pretty smitten with your Genral" ? Anakin teased.

Nara felt her soul die, her cheeks burning deadly red.

"Is that so, well we were just on our way to see him" Hu smiled devilishly ."wanna join"?

Rerc punched him in the arm,"leave the lady alone you flee bag"

Hu pouted as he rubbed his arm.

"Wait a minute" Fang frowned "where are the others"

"Well docks with Kixs patching up the Genral, tics doing repairs on the ship,and Coil and Gus are in the Mess hall getting grub" Spades informed.

"Oh never mind them commander, let ask Nara about her thing for the Genral" Jex pipped up

Coughing Nara looked at the smirking group.

"I'm gonna go to the training room" she groaned turning on her heels.

"What up, I'm coming too" Jex yelled as he bolted off.

Fang sighed "keep an eye on him"

"Will do sir" spades chuckled.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little piece .the 306th battalion will be added more into the story as will Genral Dios. I will be writing another book soon with stories about them including Nara and the rest of the 501st.

Anyways enjoy the book😁