An ending chapter but a new begging

Nara sat in the barracks with Fives and Spade playing a round of cards when her com link went off.

"Nara, it's genral Skywalker meet me in the mess hall in exactly twenty minutes"

"Yes, sir" she answered.

"Well boys looks like I'll have to kick your butts another day" she teased .

"Yah right" Spade groaned."You only won three rounds"

"Yah and how many have we played"? She asked.

"Three rounds" he pouted.

Fives laughed. "Well you better get going, you don't wanna keep the Genral waiting"

Nara nodded and made her way to the door.

"Hey spades go easy on him he's a sore loser" Nara joked as she went through the exit.

"Hey" Fives yelled.

(******)

Spades turned towards Fives, "do you think she'll be surprised"?

"Let's hope otherwise all our planning will be for nothing" Fives said.

He quickly turned on his com link. "Genral, this is Fives. the blue berry is on the move,sir"

"Acknowledge Fives, we are ready and standing by" Anakin replied.

Turning of his com Five turned towards his brother, "we better get a move on"

(******)

Nara walked down the many halls of the resolute and got lost in a deep thought. However it didn't last long when Gus bumped into her.

"Hey Gus where you going" she smiled.

"Actually I was looking for you" he stuttered.

"Really what for" she questioned.

"Well, I'm suppose to escort you to the mess hall" he blushed.

"Escort me"? She perplexed

"Yes mam, now follow me" he said taking her arm.

(........)

Nara looked to her left as the stood in front of the mess halls door. poor Gus clung to her arm trying so hard not to mess up escorting her. She laughed silently to her self.

"Gus it's ok, you did a good job" she assured.

The trooper now noticing how hard he was squeezing her arm let go,his cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Alright cover your eyes" he smiled.

"Alright, this better not be a prank" she sighed.

As she closed her eyes Gus took her inside.

"Alright, open them" he whispered into her ear.

Her eye lids fluttered open to a sight that sent shocks down her spine.

Every member of the 501st and 306th stood in the mess hall.how they all fit in there no one knows, Rex just called it clone magic.

Down the center was Anakin,Ashoka,Rex,Fang,And Harvey.

Noticing her presence Rex gave the order, "Attention"!

Each trooper moved in synch as they stood at attention.

"Sergeant Nara come forward" Anakin ordered.

Nara walked down the middle of hundreds of troopers looking at her.she recognized Jesse and kix who had huge grins on their faces. Tic was giving her a look of regret as he pinched Jex who was uncontrollably shaking with excitement. The last one she recognized was Fives. He had a proud smile around his lips, as she walked past him he winked.

"Nara , because of ventress's defeat by your hands. Harvey ,obi wan, and myself agreed that your rank would go up" he paused "and with this honour comes a mark, that you shall carry forever". Ashoka handed her a helmet.

"Genral"? Nara raised a brow.

She looked down at what she was holding and her eyes widened. In his hands was her helmet with new markings. upon the top where freshly painted Jaig eyes.

She couldn't believe as her eyes widened, a small smile trudged at her lips.

"I don't know what to say"

"You earned them, not many people can kill a sith" Anakin assured.

"Thank your, sir" she saluted.

"Your welcome commander" he grinned.

Nara's eyes went wide.

"You deserve that title, I'll be happy to sever beside you anytime" Harvey addressed her.

" Thank you sir" she blushed.

"Let's hear it for your new commander" Rex roared. Then silently said "I still out rank you cause I'm your older brother" he winked.

She laughed tossing her new helmet on. The room up-roared in shouts of happiness. Jex was the loudest of course. Turning she addressed the crowd and folded her arms behind her back.

"ATTENTION"!

This is what nara's jaig eyes would have looked like just on her armour