Captain glitter

Nara moved form her bed onto her feet, eager to prank echo and kixs. Fives and hardcase had agreed of course . She still hadn't quite gotten over the trauma ,but she didn't want to acknowledge it. And this was the perfect way to distract herself

"Alright ,I've heard kixs and echo are in the training faculty" fives informed. He was quite eager to prank his brothers, Specially if it helped Nara. Hard case was trying to hide his laughter he loved a good prank and had been itching to prank kixs for days now.  "Alright, you know the plan?" she questioned. Both shook there heads eagerly. In their hands were glitter bombs, loaded to full capacity as well as blue hair dye. "Good,get ready boys we're going in" she smirked. 

(Inside the training hall)

Echo had been twitching with anxiety after he had brought Nara back from the Jedi temple. He knew how bad the dreams had been for her, he had seen the way it affected her. But this was the worst he had ever seen her. She had never acted this way before.

"Hey brother focus, it's like I'm fighting a ghost"Kix teased 

Echo was pulled from his thoughts "if you wanna fight, you should try harder your making me fall asleep" he smirked.  Kix rolled his eyes in response. The two continued to spare until the familiar  click of a door opened. Both turned to face Rex, his face looked worn. "Captain" both troopers  nodded. "Am I glade to see the both of you " Rex sighed "I've come to warn you". Both troopers faces dropped. "Wait!  have you seen hardcase, and fives lightly"?echo asked.

But before Rex could warn them about the impending prank  the ceiling  opened up in pink glitter and blue hair dye explosion. The three men fell to the floor in a confused panic. "FIVES,NARA,HARDCASE"! Rex screeched "I WAS NOT SUPOST TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS"! The three men where covered in pink glitter, their cloths and hair now dyed in a florescent blue. 

"Hey blue berries " she smirked. She slowly lowered herself from the rafters with fives and hardcase behind her. "I see your feeling better" kix spoke clearly annoyed.   "Well pranking the three of you always makes me feel better " Nara choked out in laughter as she watched her brothers faces as they examined each other. "I look like the sea threw up on me" echo groaned. "No, I think it looks more like a blue berry exploded on you". Fives informed. Echo rolled his eyes. Nara laughed, this made her brothers freeze. They all smiled at her even thought she had covered them in hair dye and glitter, they were glad that she was back to being herself.

*a couple hours later*

"Rex I need you to get the men ready to leave kamino as soon as possible, we're need fo....." Anakin paused. "Umm Rex you uh have a little something going on with your hair". Ashoka now overhearing the conversation turned and let out a ball of laughter. Rex looked humiliated, he had tired to get the blue dye out of his hair but it was no use. His entire head was now the colour of the neon signs at 79's.

 "If it's ok with you sir, I'd rather we not mention the hair" Rex grumbled. 

"I see" Kenobi smirked as he and anakin looked at the reddened captain.The doors of the main deck opened in came Echo and kix, followed by Fives,Hardcase, And Nara. Kix and Echo couldn't get the dye out either and had to face humiliation in front of their brothers.

 "I see ,your not the only one having a case of blue hair syndrome" Obiwan snickered. Ashoka let out a loud chuckle. 

"To be honest sir" Echo inputted " the dye wasn't even the worst part about it". Nara tried to bite back her laughter. "Well then I love to hear all about it later" obiwan smiled with Anakin nodding in agreement. 

Hope you guys enjoyed my writing if you have any suggestions on what I should write next feel free to comment