Oh brother

(A few years later) 

"Alright men, listen up" Genral Skywalker boomed "this mission is very important the rescue of master pile is of upmost importance". Nara stood silently as she listened to her generals words, she knew what was a stake and it frightened her. "Remember that this is not a training exercise on kamino, there is no room for error am I understood"?

"Sir, yes sir"

After the debriefing of the generals Nara wanted nothing to do but sit down ,and eat some grub. As she walked the halls of the Jedi temple she felt strangely at home as if somehow she was connected to this place. 

"Trooper, are you lost"  voice spoke from behind. Nara turned to look down towards the Tougruta she had meet before.

 "No, commander I was just enjoying the long walk to the exit" Nara smiled politely.

"I see, care to join me To get some grub at the mess hall " Asoka smiled. 

Nara nodded and followed Asoka to the mess hall. Once inside the two found a spot where they were greeted by Rex,echo,and the mischievous fives. The mess hall was a huge change to the peaceful temple, especially since there were rambling clones going off about the days work.

"Commander, Nara glad you could join us" Rex smiled  as he watched the two  came sit down. 

Nara couldn't help but remember the time she and fives , used to make up stories about how Rex had a crush on Asoka, and how he was to proud to ask her out. Nara turned to fives hoping he would remember, it made her happy when he was grinning back towards her. 

"The pleasures mine Rex even if your are a pain in the butt sometimes" Nara sassed. Echo dropped the reg manual  he was reading , as he tried to hide back a chuckle.

"Well at least I'm not letting of glitter bombs in the barracks" he chirped back 

"Still haven't got the hair dye out I see" Nara pointed to Rex's hair, clearly satisfied with her come back. 

"Oh yah you looked like a blueberry for weeks" Asoka chuckled. Rex's cheeks turned red as he rubbed his hand through his hair.

"Uh well at least it was blue" he responded.

Beep,beep! Nara turned down to look at the flashing button on her com link 

"Excuse me" She pointed towards the com.

"Uh oh did someone set of glitter bombs in the generals corridors" fives snickered

"What you knew about that" Nara chirped

"What really" fives gaped

"No fives, it called sarcasm ever heard of it" she smirked before leaving the room.

"She's got you there brother" 

echo spoke amused as fives rolled his eyes in response.