Aggressive negotiation

Nara made her way through the crowd. However she didn't see the person with the mask. Instead she wandered towards the bar. The bartender seemed to ignore her presence as she stepped forward.

"You haven't seen a man with a mask walk by have you"? She asked  the bartender only grunted in response.

"So helpful thank you" She snarled 

Suddenly she felt a sharp pressure on her back "if you value your life you won't move " the raspy voice whispered in her ear.

" what makes you think I fear death, if anything you would be merciful to me " she spat back. 

" you shouldn't have followed me" the voice snarled.

"You shouldn't have tired to shoot a Senator" she mocked.

"  sweet heart ,I was just doing my job you understand right" they cooed "besides who has time to be the good guy anymore"? 

"Sweet heart" she spat, hating the nickname with passion.she quickly twisted around, making sure she stayed out of firing range. Locking onto their wrists and bringing the gun tumbling hard out of the crooks hand, in a quick movement ,that Havoc had shown her. The bounty hunter let out a low growl as she pointed the gun at their chest.

"No hard feelings right, sweetie " she teased "I'm only doing my job".

The room seemed to become tense with anticipation as the two stared each other down. "Your making a mistake" the masked figure hissed.

Nara only rolled her eyes behind her helmet,however this gave the bounty hunter enough time to try and swing a punch. Forcing Nara to remove the safety lock and fire the blaster. The blot hit dead centre into the chest bringing the person to their knees. Truthfully she had only stunned them, but her mind wondered what would she have done if she hadn't. "The only mistake I made was coming to this planet" She snarled.

Nara quickly grabbed the masked figure and tried to sling them over her back. In her mind it worked,throw the figure on her shoulder and bring them to the  palace , but they were heavy. The weight of the person knocked her off her feet making them land on top of her. Nara's face redden in embarrassment as the figure's face has landed on her chest. She was quite great full fives wasn't there otherwise she would have died of shame. Quickly getting up she decided to drag the figure back. It took her twenty minutes, but it still sucked she had sand all in the small parts of her amour. General Skywalker isn't gonna let me on the resolute ever again she mumbled .

*at/ leaving the palace*

"Thank you for apprehending that bounty hunter" padmae sighed "even I have to admit that takes guts"

Nara smiled back as she handed the masked figure over to the two guards who secured the person in a restraining mechanism. "It was my pleasure senator" 

"Please call me padmae" the senator smiled. Nara nodded in response. 

From what padmae had mentioned (as they left the palace) the mission had been a success. The hurts had  signed the treaty and where now doing business with the  Republic. The two walked towards the ship both in agreement that they where glad to leave the planet behind them. As Nara stepped onto the ramp of the ship, she felt a ripping sensation throughout her body as if tiny shards of metal were embedding themselves into her skin. She lurched forward gripping her gloved hand onto the ship. "Trooper is everything ok" padmae questioned.

"I'm not sure I just...  errrr" Nara clenched her teeth. Images of fire,pain,screeming, and fear filled her head.

"Trooper are you ok" padmae asked with emphasis concern present on her face. Nara turned towards the senator, her face had gone pale.

"Something's gone wrong" she answered.