Senator Amidala

"Nara speaking" 

"Nara this Is Skywalker I need to talk to you I'm afraid you won't be joining us to the citadel"  he sounded troubled

" sir? I thought I was assigned to the mission"? she spoke clearly puzzled.

"You were ,but senator amidala has requested you to join her on a mission  , something about the duchess recommendation. you are  to join her on a mission to Tattonie To discuss the final treaty with the huts on hyper space lanes and trade routes" he ordered 

"I see" Nara tired to hide her disappointment, she had hoped to be there to protect her brothers.

"Good, you are to meet her at her transport in twenty minutes, and Nara good luck" he spoke with unease. 

"Yes sir, thank you" She confirmed

The com went silent, leaving Nara in the hallway. She slowly let out a breath and walked back into mess hall. Sometime while she was gone commander Tano had left, leaving the three clones by themselves. 

"Ah if it isn't glitter pants" five smirked

" not now fives" She snarled.

"Eh where'd the enthusiasm you had earlier go"? echo questioned.  

" I'm sorry it's just I'm not joining you at the citadel" she spoke as she watched there faces drop. 

"Well at least we won't have to deal with glitter" echo joked. 

Nara smiled with regret,a small part of her wanted to go protect them but she couldn't, instead she could only hope they'd be safe.

"Well you better be safe,and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do" she smirked "besides who's gonna be there to boss me around, do pranks, and bore me with his reading manuals".

"Eh" echo chirped 

"We'll be fine Nara" Rex reassured 

Nara quickly gave each of her brothers a huge, much to there surprise. She never gave hugs. 

" I have to get going, good luck" she spoke uneasy 

" don't worry you'll be able to hear echos awful reading soon" five joked 

"Eh, at least I don't dance to country music off mission " echo interjected 

Laughing Nara walked to the exit ,as briefly turned to watch echo and fives argue as Rex tiredly watched. 

" good luck" she mouthed. 

*on the senators ship*

"Approaching tattonie please be seated this could be a bumpy landing" the pilot spoke through the com. Nara took her spot beside the senator.

"I'm glad you could be spared for this conference sergeant" padmae exclaimed.

"The pleasure is mine senator" Nara responded. 

"Well I hope to not do you wrong senator " Nara  exhaled .

*during treaty* 

The room stunk of alcohol and garbage, and blood? Nara nose burnt with the smell. Her eyes traveled around the room landing on a group of bounty hunters. Each carried a blaster strapped to their bodies, one even had a mask on. Their calm quietness made her nerves buzz.

"Great Jaba I have come to ask you about certain travel routes as well as I have brought the finally treaties for you to sign" padmae spoke calmly.

Nara noted the unease of the senator, she didn't blame her this place sucked.

 After an hour of debate and finalization of treaties , Nara was ready to put a blaster bolt threw her skull. she hated this, she should be out there helping her brothers, not standing here in a crime lords place.

" thank you Jaba the republic will forever be great full" padmae smiled tightly.

" the honourable Jaba hope the republic will not forget his selflessness,and hopes there be future treaties" the droid informed.

" believe me we won't for..."

a blaster sounded off as padmae dogged at shot missing it by inches. The bounty hunter with the mask held a blaster which was smoking. Noticing they missed they barrled out the door in a hurry .

"Guards protect the senator, I'm going after that bounty hunter" Nara barked. The two guards nodded.

Nara took off at a sprint dodging the frantic servants in the room. She made it just in time to watch the masked figure try to sneak into a bar

"Stop bounty hunter" Nara yelled. The masked figure took off into the club leaving Nara to chase after them. As soon as Nara entered the room she was greeted by the stench of desperation and booze. Her eyes traced the scene but no figure with a mask met her gaze.

Great just great she taught.