royal honour

Nara had never expected the duchess to reward her for her service.she knew what she had done,saving the duchess's life, To her however it was merely apart of the job. She had dressed finely in a fitted blue uniform the duchess had spared her, in favour of her units colour. Her nerves trembled knowing full well what waited for her beyond the doors. A small knock came  at the door,she hesitated, opened it slowly and there stood Rex with commander tano. "Nara glad to see you again" Ashoka smiled, "nice to see you as well commander" Nara saluted. "You ready kid"Rex said uneasy, "oh come on Rex you sound as if I'm going to be court marshalled" she whined. Rex only grinned ,as did Ashoka. 

*on post*

"For your brave actions protecting the duchess of mandolore,we thank you for you dedication" Kenobi spoke proudly.  "Congratulations, Nara you earned your title" general Skywalker said pleased. He slowly pinned the shining medallion on her fabric, showing her Courageous  act.  They both saluted her, in return she did as well. Satine came forward a look of gratitude upon her face, "I wanted to thank you for saving my life, with out you well mandolore would be lost" her voice shivered down Nara. "I have a reward in your corridors,I hear your in need of new armour" the duchess chuckled as she whispered in her ear. Naras  eyes stared confused at the duchess, but she smiled in response." Let's hear it for 501st new undercover arc trooper" Rex yelled. 

A sudden energy radiated from the clones behind her, she heard cheers,blasts,and the occasional swear of mando in congrats,She couldn't wipe the smile from her face. She turned towards her brothers looking upon their grinning faces, in the Conner she spotted a very  familiar trooper in the corner, a sly grin upon his face . Havoc! She raced towards the commander at full speed plowing into him, taking the agile man off his feet. "Now, that's how to tackle someone" he said a little winded. A loud chuckle emerged from the clones around them, some were more in shock. "It's good to see yah kid" "it's good to see you havoc" she spoke as she helped haul him to his feet. 

*in Nara's  Barracks*

Nara staggered into the room, her body sore from all the pats and hits she had gotten in congrats. Her eyes darted around to inspect her surroundings ,there in the middle of the room however was  Mandolorian  amour . It's plates were the shade of grey metal and the under armour was a thick material in the colour of blue . She traced the armour with playful eyes. A nock on the door was heard. Satine entered a smile placed elegantly on her lips, "dose this meet your approval". Nara nodded "you didn't have to do this duchess" Satine nodded understanding the proud trooper before her, "well, it's yours after I heard that they couldn't find any clone armour that fit you, and how they shoved in some make shift training suit, I had to get you something that was worthy for you to water into battle"! Nara nodded, "well try it on a least" Satine encouraged. Mixtures passed as Nara came out of the bathroom watering the new armour that Satine had gifted her, it fit perfect. However Nara had some design changes in mind such as putting a republic symbol on her shoulder. "Well" Satine smiled "it's perfect"

 "Well" Satine smiled "it's perfect"