FIVES!!!!!

*a year later*

Fives knew the nightmares still bothered her, she trained more, becoming violent when they spared, her mind seeming distracted when she trained at the shooting range sure signs that something had her in a tizzy. He knew he had to do something . Hey Nara wanna help me with something 

What do you want I've got to train,She said sounding bitter. Oh come on you train every hour of every day , besides don't you wanna help me prank echo? He grinned he knew she couldn't resist pranking her brothers , even if she was in a foul moods. Her mouth turned to an evil grin,  whatcha got in mind. Ok so there this glitter, and you know how much he loves his reg manuals, yah, well I've decide I'm going to put a glitter bomb in side one. You wouldn't she whispered. Oh but I would, you in? Yah of course I'm in. The two grab their supplies and  hopped up into the air ducks. Shhhhh move more quietly she hissed,as he shuffled behind her. Ok so he's just finished showering, we've got ten minutes tops ,understood. What how do you know how long he showers?

When your with echo for so long you kinda pick up on his quirks, like he likes long showers. Stalker she teased, he only rolled his eyes happy to see her smile. Where here she smirked set the bombs. I can't he whined I'm to big won't fit out the shaft, you'll have to do it. What, no I can't I......

Nara he spoke out, you are ready for this, he handed her the glitter bombs he made with hardcase and put them into her palms. She nodded, she opened  the hatch and slid down . She surveyed the area making sure echo didn't enter, crawling around she hid and dodged objects making sure not a single thing moved. Fives watched, he noticed her skill , she hadn't moved like that before he noted she was getting better, arc trooper better. She placed the bombs , crawled back and jumped into the air ducts just in time as echo walked in. 

He was humming to himself, I almost feel bad nara whispered . She and fives watched as echo danced around the room signing to his fake tooth brush micro- phone. Nara tired to choke back laughter, fives wasn't helping with his  impression of echos rather bad dance moves . It was then echo went to check his trusty manual did the two become dead silent. Boom, gilter went everywhere in a volcano of explosions. 

"FIVES, NARA YOU SO KRIFFIN DEAD, YOU  ARUETIISE!"

 He screamed. Nara and fives ran just jumping out of the air deck falling into a pile of uncontrollable laughter. Did you see his face, omg I've never heard echo scream before ,so high  pitched she cried. I know ha I've never seen him so embarrassed fives chuckled. "I see the two of you are enjoying yourselves "said a booming voice . 

" Oh uh hey Rex"they smiled sweetly. "I'm not even gonna ask" he shook his head  pinching  the bridge if his nose.

 Echo came marching out of his room his body sprinkled in rainbow glitter. Captain! He howled. "Kriff" Nara and fives muttered. Rex looked at his brother, he looked stunned . I suppose this is your handy work ?he inquired. Echo looked pissed, he hadn't been prepared  for this betrayal, especially from Nara. But he had to admit he loved to see her smiling though he wouldn't say it out loud. Nara burst out laughing howling her brains out. Echo felt his cheeks redden. You'll pay for this later he grinned ,storming  out leaving a glitter trail behind him. Rex let out a low chuckle, did he scream like a little girl ? More like a high pitched  Chihuahua  Nera smirked.  

Hope you enjoyed that little timbit of Nara and fives, hopefully there will be some room for  more clone pranks throughout the story, I think I'm going to write about Naras first undercover mission next. 😁