Rex's toddlers

*the next day*

The ship seemed to buzz with excitement. Every trooper on the ship seemed to be in a decent mood, even the ones who barley smiled seemed to be joyful. Ashoka was curious as to what made the troopers so happy, so she decided to investigate . she would head to Rex first ,considering that he was the captain of this battalion, he would know if something where up. She found him on the bridge with her master taking about upcoming strategies or future battle plans.

The two greeted her with smiles on their faces. Rex stood with his shoulders back and at attention, he did this even though she told him he didn't have to.

"Ashoka glad to see you finally made it" Anakin said with a hint of sarcasm .

Asoka rolled her eyes.

"Master" Ashoka muttered "is it just me or the clones acting a little weird"?

Both Anakin and Rex turned to look at each other then back at her.

"What do you mean weird"?

"I mean everyone is in pleasant mood, things are being done at triple the pace then they were being done at, and I as I was walking to the bridge I heard three troopers signing .

Anakin frowned.

"Well, we're they any good"?

Ashoka punched Anakin in the arm, making Rex laugh under his bucket.

"Fine I'll come with you to investigate, Rex care to join us"?

The captain  nodded wearily before leaving the command to the admiral yulrin ,under the generals orders.

*Inside the hanger*

Fives was grumbling swear words in mando under his breath. He had already chipped away the dirt on seven of the carriers ,and had washed four of the walkers with some help from Hardcase; He too had landed himself into trouble.

"Hey Fives, careful with my ship! she's already got enough scratches"

Fives turned to face the yelling pilot who had the biggest grin on his face.

"Oh can-it Hawk, I don't need you chirping in my ear" he growled.

The pilot sighed "you missed a spot". 

He quickly then scurried to meet his squad.

Nara tried to hold back her laughter as she she drew Fives in distress. She had picked up the habit of doodling to deal with stress. 

"Well I'm glad your enjoying this" he muttered.

" you kidding I'm having a blast"! She slid off of one of the boxes. " besides your giving me inspiration"

She showed her brother a sketch of him wearing a maids outfit with a feather duster. As he was sweeping the deck of the ship as a huge look of  embarrassment  covered his face.

" I call it cleaning lady" she snickered.

" give me that" Fives chirped, trying to grab the notebook.

" never" she chuckled as she tried to hid the book.

Fives tried using his size  to his advantage, however it was his downfall. Swiftly she tackled him to the ground, the two rolled around  in a tangled mess of arms and legs.

" surrender Sargent" Fives panted. He had managed to pin her her arms down, the note book just in reach. He quickly grabbed it.

"Like I'd surrender to you di'kuit"! she snorted.

Swiftly she locked his arm and swung her foot around his shoulder knocking him off balance. Locking her legs his arm was now stuck in a arm lock.

" now give me back the book" she smirked.

*the Jedi and Rex were approaching only Jesse and kix noticed*

"Should we warn them" Jesse stammered 

"Oh No" kix protested "this is to good of an opertuntity to miss, besides if I have to patch them up later I want black mail footage.

Jesse snickered "make sure I get some of that footage the boys will want to see this"

Kixs nodded his mouth twisted in a devilishly cute grin.

******************************************************************************

"I'll die before I'll let you get your hands on this book" Fives  yelled.

"That can be arranged" Nara grinned as began to tickle his arm pit.

The trooper yelped in surprise . Nara knew Fives was  incredibly ticklish thanks to Echo, she would have an advantage.

"Nara" five chuckled like a five year old. "Stop it"

He tried to pin her down but couldn't  he was to busy trying not to laugh.

" umm... Fives, Nara" a voice mumbled.

Both troopers looked up  to see the faces of their genral,commander,and captain.

" oh hey captain" Nara smiled with redden cheeks. She sat on Fives stomach much to his protest.

"Generals" Fives yelled throwing Nara off, as he saw the two Jedi trying to hold back their laughs.his face was now a deadly shade of red. 

"Well Rex it looks like your toddlers are having fun"  Anakin chuckled.

"My, My Toddlers ,sir" Rex replied in surprise.

Ashoka was laughing so hard she fell onto the floor in a pile of fits and giggles. Jesse and kixs who were watching on a pile of boxes where nearly inhaling  their tongues.

"Cause honestly ,sir it feels like having twins" Rex sighed  

Anakin snorted.