Only a few scratches

Nara eyes opened to the sight of quite white room, the smell of blossoms and medicine swirled into her nose. The doors that stood at the far end of the room opened to find a nurse stepping through. She looked into Nara's eyes and smiled. "Welcome back senator , I will let the duchess know you are awake." "Where am I"nara inquired her mind swirled with thoughts yet none were useful. Your in the hospital, don't worry your in capable hands. Nara tired to move into a sitting position only to find a sharp pain ripping against her abdomen.please senator don't move you have internal damage. Nara nodded knowing full well if she were to move and kix found out he would put her into an induced coma. So she simply laid back down watching the view of city outside.

*moments later*

"CT-5566!" kix screamed as he barged into the room. Nara's eyes opened wide, oh crap. Kix never called her by her number unless he was mad, and by the sound of his voice he was pissed."Yes dear"Nara coughed as pain shot through her chest. "Do you have any idea what you did, you could have died medically speaking" his voice dripped with worry . 

I was doing my duty kix , Nara coughed again this time blood came up. Kix stopped what he was doing and began to access her. He slowly marched out of the room and came back with a dosage ,bandages,ice,and an IV. he hooked her up putting more medicine in her veins through IV. he then proceeded to re bandage her abdomen and leg. "There"he said letting out a small breath of air. He then placed the bag of ice on her ribs. So I'm guessing your not gonna kill me? Nara questioned.

BAM! Naras attention drifted towards the door, "fives get off of me I'm not gonna kill kix",echo mumbled.

 "I'm not taking nothing to chance ,besides kix is using his mother voice and you now what he like when he uses that voice" fives grinned.

 Kixs threw a bandage wrap at fives head smacking him right in the center of his forehead.

 Hey! Fives whined.

 Nara laughed hard feeling a sharp pain in her gut, but she didn't care she loved watching her brothers this way. Her brothers looked at her, their eyes drawn wide. Nara! They screamed acting like children on Christmas Day. 

Wait,no,ECHO,FIVES,SHE STILL RECOVERING! Kix wailed

 Bam! the two arc trooper pilled on top of Nara in a dog pilled hug. Nara let out a small yip of pain, but then embraced them in a gentle hug. She heard kix sigh as the rest of the troopers came in. Ha ha let me get some of this she heard hardcase snicker, then she felt a sudden weight be added. then Jesse,tup,dogma,and eventually kix came to join the pile. She felt her stomach scream,she let out a little whimper of pain. You ok kix questioned,ready to toss the pile of troopers off her. She smiled,

"aaray cuyir naas, tion'tuur gar ganar vod"

(Pain is nothing when you have brothers)

Hope you enjoy this tidbit sorry it's short, the next chapter will be about the duchess and Nara )