Oh Hu

It had been three days since they had rescued the Genral, and yet somehow Nara's face still burned. Her brothers had been teasing her ever since the incident. And It didn't help that the 306th where there while their Genral was recovering. They too joined in the the teasing. Jex followed her like a moth to a flame, by constantly telling her how she inspired him by fighting ventress, or asking questions about her and the Genral .

He even went as far as asking her to show him some moves. She finally caved in after an hour of begging.

" Alright just stand there" she sighed moving into position.

" yes, mam " he squealed like a 12yr old girl.

Nara rolled her eyes.

"Alright you wanna put your arms up like this"

(****)

Fang sat down with Rex as they watched Nara teach Jex a few fighting moves.

" she's gonna kill him" Fang pointed out

"Even if Jex annoys the heck out of her she'll go easy on him, I think" Rex tried to assure.

" you think or you know?" Fang's brow raised.

" honestly commander, with Nara you just hope the odds aren't against you" he sighed.

" hey captain, commander what you watching" Fives piped up.

Spades, Hu,and Tic followed behind him.

" Just Jex doing something that's way over his head" Fang pointed towards the ring.

"She's gonna kill him" Tic laughed

"She's not even showing him the proper form" Hu sighed

"Like you could do any better" Spade frowned.

"Could too" Hu boasted

" Yah then prove it" Fives challenged

" Fine! I will" Hu huffed . "Hey Sweet heart I'm next" he shouted.

(******)

Nara turned her head As Hu strutted his way over to the ring.

"Excuse me" she frowned.

" I wanna try, put up your fists" he said " it's time a real man showed you how to fight"

(******)

Spades smacked his forehead

"He's gonna end up in the med bay isn't he? Captain"

Rex only nodded in response " believe me boys, your in for a show"

(*******)

Nara rolled her eyes. " oh really and where's this man you speak of"?

Hu face scrunched up

" your gonna pay for that sweet cheeks" he winked

(******)

"Oh no" Rex eyes widened

" oh,shit" Fives gulped

"Why,what's wrong" Fang questioned

" let's just say you might not have a Hu after this" Fives groaned

(******)

"SWEET CHEEKS"! Nara growled "WHY YOU LITTLE OSIK"!

She grabbed his waist and slammed him into the Matt, the poor trooper didn't stand a chance. She had him pinned on the mat in fifteen seconds. Locking his arms behind his back. she grabbed his feet and used a rope on her belt to hog tie them together.

" if I had known you were gonna play rough, I would have fought you a lot sooner" Hu smirked.

"Hey Jex do you still have that cloth on you?" Nara asked

"Yah,why"? The trooper raised a brow

" just pass it" she groaned .

Jex did as he was told. Nara then proceeded to shove the cloth into Hu's mouth

" there,much better" she sighed

(******)

From across the room, fives and spade where on the floor laughing so hard their faces where bright red.

Tic was just shaking his head and grinning from ear to ear . Rex was smirking,And Fang just pinched the bridge of his nose as he let out a long sigh.

" the odds were very much against him" Fang frowned .

" I don't think they were ever on his side commander" Rex chuckled.

" what happened here"? A voice spoke from the door.

"Genral Dios" Fang stood up. " I thought you were still in the med bay,sir"

" just got clearance to move around, thought I'd come here" he smiled. Looking over to the ring his eyes landed on what the troopers were watching.

"and let me guess that's Hu tied up on the floor" he chuckled

Nara had begun tightening the rope, a devilishly smile on her lips.

The Genral noticed this and blushed.

Rex noticed the generals action and grinned.

" Hey, Nara you can stop , I think Hu has learned his lesson" he chuckled.

Nara turned her head at the sound of Rex's voice . She swore her face was on fire when she locked eyes with the Genral.

Hu spat out the cloth.

" Hey Genral"

He smiled sheepishly.

"Hey Hu" Harvey sighed " nice knots by the way Miss"

He pointed towards Nara's handy work. But before Nara could speak Hu rolled under her feet making the poor girl land flat on her back, smacking the mat.

Fives jaw dropped so did spade and Tic.

"Ha ha yes" Hu roared "you are beat"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" Jex pointed out.

Nara sat up, with death in her eyes. Hu gulped

"Heyyy sweetheart, lets think about this" he stuttered.

Hu screamed out in fear as Nara jumped on top of him . Hearing these screams in ran Dock, Gus,and kix.

"We heard screams is everyone ok" kix asked concerned.

"We're fine but I think Hu May be in need of medical attention" Genral Dios pointed out.

Dock sighed as he watched his brother have his ass handed to him.

"I'll go get the first aid kit".