Why do nightmares have to be real

*a year later*

The air was cold, frozen still and silent. Nara breath came out heavily in little gasps. The sound of clanking feet edging nearing  as their voices became clear. 

"Find the remains survivors " roger roger! Uggh disgusting clankers. She choked out . She slowly turned onto her stomach beside havoc and took aim. Her mind twirled with memories of the time of her first battle when a  few bounty hunters  had caused  trouble in a  galactic  affair on mandolore ,it wasn't a big fight but the sound of guns had never been the same for her after that.  It was true she had trained most of her life to become an elite trooper, but because she was the only female clone the senate had done everything in its power to only use her for undercover missions not huge battles. So when havoc said they be going into battle it was a surprise. "You ready to give it your all kid" havoc huffed his voice unwavering. She knew all to well he was willing to die for the rebuilc. She turned to her scope only nodding her head. She gasped as she a sight she had seen to many unholy times appeared in her line of vision. Havoc turned towards her gaze. "Ventress" he growled. "You are surrounded boys do the honourable thing and face me so that I may see the look of death on your faces" she shirked. "Go to hell you witch" havoc growled under his breath. A few troopers slowly made there way towards her firing with everything the got, only to be cut down like weeds.  Nara got up from the ground, furry filled her eyes as she began to charge ventress firing with her twin blasters. "A mandolorian how unexpected"  Ventress purred. "But not unwelcome"

Havoc raced behind Nara as he tried to get her to stop, but had no avail. Nara took stance and fired as ventress dogged every blast. Ventress began to bolt towards Nara swinging her blades violently in quick slashes, Nara froze. "It's you"! She breathed out in horror.

 "NARA LOOK OUT" havoc pushed her to the side knocking her to the ground knocking the wind out of her. She gaged on the cold mud mixed with gasoline and blood  that entered her mouth smearing itself all over, Her vision danced with stars only to be cleared by the sight of death. Havoc was hunched over his breath quick and jagged, two long blades came out his back in a  striking scarlet ." NOOOOOOO HAVOC!" Her voice choked as he fell to the ground ,with one last breath. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" nara screamed a blaster ready in her clenched hand. Ventress only laughed.  "Ready to die "she challenged playfully  as she charged towards Nara holding the arc trooper up in a choke hold. Nara  flailed around as It began to get harder to breath. "Know little mandolorian That I have killed many ,your death will be one I will never remember" ventress hissed.

"Go to hell you piece of shit" Nara swung her foot kicking one light sabre out of ventress's Hand sending it to the ground. Ventess stumbled back clearly bewildered. Nara rubbed her sore neck, and bent down toward the sabres hilt that lay on the ground. And  ignited it so that the ruby colour showed. Ventress stood there eyes widen . Nara had never held a lightsaber before, but she had watched the Jedi spar before and had secretly practiced some moves with Asoka  for fun when anakin wasn't there to spar with , but this was different. 

" Ready to die" Nara mocked, her lips dripped with acid.The two charged towards in a whirl wind of violent slashes and blows. "Your an impressive warrior tell me who is your master" Ventress inquired. " I have no master you separatist filth" Nara barked as she dogged a blade. A loud sound of planes came in ,reinforcements , time to go nara thought. But she  stoped, she didn't want to go, she had to know." Who are you" she questioned. Ventress  lips curled "why ,do you want to know who had the pleasure of killing you" Ventress sneered. "No but I like to know why your constantly in my dreams" Nara spoke behind clenched teeth. Ventress stopped in her tracks, "aww you dream off me" She cooed.

Nara growled as she swung the blade at ventress head only to be knocked back by an invisible  push of force, sending her helmet off her head. Ventress pinned her on the ground the clear sound of a lightsaber hummed in Naras ear. "It can't be, your a clone" ventress hissed. 

"Yah and your a shrivelled grape" Nara spat.

as she swung a red blade hitting ventress in the face. Sending ventress off of her. Nara looked around finding her helmet and just in time saw a carrier of troopers ready to evacuate . Nara charged toward the carrier dragging and ordering troopers onto the jets. Just making it before ventress threw her sabres towards her brothers. Nara ignited the sabres in her hands and blocked the sabre that flew through the air. "GET ON BOARD NOW !" she screamed urgency in her voice. The men  ran all on board , "come on" commander wolf screamed as he shot at the oncoming ventress who was getting up,and let's say she was pissed. Nara sprinted on the ship just as it was taking off. "Go" she order the pilot. And off they went leaving ventress screaming in the distance. Nara trembled while she held the hilt of the sabre in her hand. "Arc trooper Nara " commander wolf spoke his voice commanding "how the hell did you do that", the men surrounding him looked directly to her trembling body their eyes all wide with questions.

"I need to speak to the Jedi council"she whispered.