Mission on Mandolore

*meeting with the  Dutches *

Greetings senator satine smiled, I'm glad you all came. The room they stood in was sealed and private. "While we are alone we should go over your procedures, first you will be accompanied by your brothers they will be  disguised in Royal guard armour ,I will introduce you as a newly appointed senator, you will have your own room,as well as com links,However you may not carry any weapons here." Satine informed.  Nara nodded she knew everything there was to mandolorian customs, she had memorized them for days.

 "Yes  duchess", Nara smiled speaking politely. She could feel her brothers unease from her rather strange behaviour ,she had never shown before.  Very well then get freshened up and meet me down in the hall, as for the clones their alternative armorers is in their rooms waiting for them. Thank you all for your help, satine said with a hint of unease.

*down in the dinning hall*

Echo mumbled at the new armour it was tight and  suffocating ,nothing like clone armour. The rest of the boys seemed to share the same thoughts.  A noise grabbed his attention as foot steps marched down the stairs. Duchess satine came flowing down the stairs with Nara gliding behind. Echo felt as though he couldn't breath, he watched as Nara came down in a green ball gown with a mandolorian crest down the front , her hands were  gloved, her hair still pined up in a swirl of braids and flowers, and on her head a crown piece. She was almost unrecognizable,echo thought. Fives nudged him sending him out of his thoughts. Alright men this way nara directed ,the followed behind silently as they went to the dining hall. 

Inside laid trays of food and loud speaking  politicians. The room quited as the duchess entered. Thank you all for coming, I would like to introduce our newly appointed senator Nara Aquila. Each official bowed their head, she returned the gesture and sat down.  The man beside her congratulated her for the honour that was bestowed upon her, she nodded in thanks. The night went swiftly in a blur, by the time dinner was over Nara had wandered to her room. She laid on her bed for what seemed like forever until her com link beeped , senator Aquila here she spoke. Nara it me fives, the duchess is secure and is headed for bed,you best do the same you've got a huge ball to attend tomorrow he snickered knowing full well she hated large crowds. Uggh Nara whined, thanks fives. Oh by the way he quickly spoke you did well for your first day now gets some sleep. She only smiled. ,before she turned of her coms. Once her head hit the pillow it wasn't hard for her to sleep. 

The nightmares returned as they had for the last couple nights, the red blades once again implanted themselves into her gut, making her choke on the blood, as the figure whispered it cruel words into her ears. She awoke from her feverish dream in a frenzy, echo came running in hearing her scream on the come link. "Senator is everything all right" he said trying to stay in character . Nara shook her head, tears threatened to fall. "Come here" echo beckoned letting her rest her head on his shoulders, she sobbed loudly into his arms. He laid with her until she fell asleep. As he got up he looked over his shoulder , a small curl had escaped her braids he quickly tucked it away. He looked at her sleeping tear stained eyes, he leaned over gently placing a kiss on her cheek, leaving quickly before she awoke to find him red as a sunburnt tomato. 

*the hour before the ball*

Nara hated being fussed over, she had never had so many people dress her before. Scrubbing her down to the bone, as well as  spraying her untameable hair into place with so many roses she lost count. They had put her into a red, high necked gown, in the patterns swirled mandolorian crests, and for the final piece they placed a head piece with white crystals on her head. She felt like an over decorated Christmas tree. Satine entered the room, senator you look perfect she deemed noticeable to every detail.  Thank you duchess, Nara smiled. Alright then you know what to do tonight then don't you Nara, satine inquired . yes duchess, your life is in good hands I assure you, my brothers and I are here for your protection. Satine bit her lip, "in all my life I never imagined being protected by a female clone". Nara eyes widened, she hated being singled out. Satine noticed her change of expression, I take it as an honour she assured. Thank you duchess, I hope to not let you down.